Normal Monster Remake challenge.(CANCELLED)

kizzfan911

I'll join with Doma The Angel of Silence.

[spoiler=Card]

243929x.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect:]You can Special Summon this card from your hand when you take Battle Damage. When this card is Summoned, place 1 End Counter on each face-up card on the field. Once per turn, you can remove 1 End Counter from a card to return it to the bottom of the controller's Deck. When this card is removed from the field, remove all End Counters from each card. For each End Counter removed from a player's control by this effect, inflict 100 damage to that player.

I'll join with Doma The Angel of Silence.

243929y.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect:]You can Special Summon this card from your hand when you take Battle Damage. When this card is Summoned' date=' place 1 End Counter on each face-up card on the field. Once per turn, you can remove 1 End Counter from a card to return it to the bottom of the controller's Deck. When this card is removed from the field, remove all End Counters from each card. For each End Counter removed from a player's control by this effect, inflict 100 damage to that player.

[/quote']accepted, but if you guys insist on posting your cards, put them in spoiler tags. THIS IS FOR MY CONVENIENCE.

Alright' date=' I'm confused. what do you want me to do?

[/quote']

I've already fixed it for you.

Dark Hero Flashman and Zombie Prom King have been accepted because I have no prob bumping it up 2 more entrants. remember to pm me your cards though. not post them.

Archived