Ultimate Giga Contest[For Level 4 or above only][over 4 REP prizes]

Archelaus

[align=center]Ultimate Giga Contest

[spoiler=[font=Courier]

Rules:[/font]]

1. No Flaming, No Spamming

2. The prizes will be given after the contest and 5 days to complete the giving of prizes.

3. Only 1 card per contestant.

4. If you edit, PM me.

5. Entry fee is 20 points.

6. Only Level 4 and above can join.

7. End Date on Aug 10, 2009

Only 10 contestants can join. Consists of 3 rounds.

First Round: Create a well balanced LV 2 monster useful for a swarm deck.

Prizes:

1st-60 Points + 5 REP

2nd-30 Points + 4 REP

3rd-15 Points + 3 REP

Contestants:

1. Yu-Gi-Oh Dude

2. YugiohPro

3. Halo Ring

4. darkstar_316

5. PoisonedBite

[/align]

[align=center]OK. Paying now.

293291v.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be summoned in or changed into Defense Position. All Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she takes from a battle involving this monster becomes 0. If this card is destroyed by battle, discard 2 cards to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard at the End Phase. Once per turn, discard 2 cards to Special Summon 1 "Recovering Zombie Horde" from your Deck or Graveyard. This card is destroyed the 2nd Standby Phase that it was summoned. This card can only be tributed for a DARK Zombie-Type monster with 2700 or more ATK.

[/align]

Entry reserved. Points sent.

Entry:

235677i.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Any Battle Damage either player receives from this card becomes 0. During each of your End Phases pay 100 Life Points for each Face-up Level 2 or lower monster you control, if you cannot destroy all Face-up monsters on your side of the field. When this Face-up card is selected as an attack target activate one of the following effects:

*Special Summon 2 Level 2 or lower monsters from your Graveyard. Those monster's effects are negated.

*Pay 1000 Life points to Special Summon 1 "Shield token" (Warrior-type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 0/Def 1000). These tokens cannot be destroyed by battle. Destroy them at the End Phase of your next turn.

*Pay 1500 Life Points to Special Summon up to 3 Level 2 or lower monsters to your side of the field.

Here's my card. I only did specific Attributes for a reason because I didn't want her to be able to Summon just anything.

[spoiler= Unknown Summoner of The Universe]

34598v.jpg

[spoiler= Card Lore]

Once per turn, by discarding 1 card, you can Special Summon 1 WIND, WATER, FIRE, or DARK monster from your Graveyard. If you Special Summon a monster with 1 of the Attributes, you cannot Special Summon another monster with the same Attribute until the card Special Summoned by this card's effect has been removed from the field. When this card is destroyed, or removed from the field, destroy all cards Special Summoned by this card's effect and remove them from play.

Archived