{finished}{lock}Speed Spell Contest. FREE!!

OK, all you need to do is make a speed spell.

[spoiler=examples]

297377t.jpg297377i.jpg297377c.jpg297377n.jpg297377e.jpg297377.jpg297377.jpg

more to be added. yes this is from the show.

[spoiler=Prizes]

1st Place= 5 points and 2 reps

2nd Place= 2 reps

[spoiler=Ratting Scale]

OCG: (/5)

Originality: (/10)

Speed World, Speed counter, and Speed Spell Related: (/10)

Picture: (/5)

Has Speed Spell in the name: (/10)

[spoiler=accepted]

1.dragonknight315

2.bassa2

3.Halo Ring

4.YugiohPro

5.ice drago10

6.SebastiaanZ

7.Dragoone

8.Wolfblademaster

9.Dragoone

10.Zelda Hero 1

11.serpent241

12.anelson96

13.Dark_Magician_Girl_=3

i would appriciate it if someone would help me with ocg on entry cards. +rep for whoever help me helps me.

this will end August 3rd. until then good luck.Reps will be given out at the end of the contest.

I'm entering. Also, get rid of the "if less than 5 people enter, contest is cancelled".

It's tight (mean).

Also "contest ends on saturday" isn't enough info. Needs to be like "23rd of July".

[align=center]Well, anyways, heres my card.

293291b.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

Activate only when you control a "Speed World" with 12 or more counters on it. Both players discard their hand and all but the bottom 10 cards of each player's Decks are sent to the Graveyard. In addition, pay 2000 Life Points to send the top 5 cards on your Opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.

[/align]

Note - First time I have ever done anything with Speed World. Also, I don't watch 5d's so I didn't even know what Speed World was.

[spoiler= Speed Spell- Dimensional Interference]

34598v.jpg

[spoiler= Card Lore]

Activate only while you control a "Speed World" with 7 or more Speed Counters. If a card is Special Summoned during this turn, destroy it, and remove it from play. Neither player can Normal Summon or Special Summon a monster after your next Standby Phase. If a face-up "Speed World" you control is destroyed, or controls less than 7 Speed Counters, destroy this card and remove it from play. All monsters removed from play by this card's effect are returned to their respective owner's Decks.

Ill like to join, here is my card:

[spoiler=Card]

342869rnk.jpg

To active this card you must Remove 1-12 Speed Counters from a "Speed World" Select 1 card from your opponent hand. If that card is a Trap Card, destroy it and inflict damage to your opponent equal to 100 x the number of Speed Counters you removed, then your opponent gains 2 Speed Counters. If that card is a Spell Card, place it on his graveyard, and you gain Life Points equal to 100 x the number of Speed Counters you removed, then your opponent gains 4 Speed Counters. If that card is a Monster card, remove that card from play and your opponent gets Speed Counters equal to that Monster's Level + draws 2 cards from his deck.

here my speed spell, i know the pic doesnt go with the card, i couldnt find any good pics

[spoiler=Speed Spell]

349946.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

Activate only while you control a "Speed World" spell card on the field with 5 or more Speed Counters. This card remains on the field untill destroyed by your oppnent's trap card. This card can not be the target of your oppnent's spell and monster effects. When this card is destroyed while u have more then 10 speed counters, you can summon 1 synchro monster the turn this card is destroyed, on your end phase, the card specialed summoned by this card's effect is remove from play.

I WILL ENTER [the first place is the one that dont get a rep? or is the last?]

330979f.jpg

This card can only be activated when a "Speed World" you control with 2 or more Speed Counters, select a monster of your control and double its ATK until the end of Battle Phase.

Here is my card

324670i.jpg

Activate only when you control a "Speed World" with 4 or more Speed counters on it. Reveal 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck that requires a specific Synchro Material Monster. Send the specific monster needed for the selected Synchro Monster from your Deck to your Graveyard. Until the End Phase 1 monster on the field's name is treated as the sent monster's name. After this card is activated you can send it to your deck.

you are accepted, just next time, please don't double post. i'll check this when i get on.

EDIT: I am changing the end date to August 3rd. until then, you can change your card. i will not be checking this every day, so if your not on the accepted list, don't worry about it. i will check once in a while, but not that often.

Archived