Blue Crystal God: Centaur of the Axes

Dragoone

[align=center] Time for the crystal doom, little mortal...

Explication: This is one of the so much "Blue Crystal" Mini-Set, is a really powered card, it was Op'ed but i changed the effect to sacrifice your cards, the 4 Blue Crystal Monsters. so, whitout more explications... here is it

330979b.jpg

This card can only be speccial summoned by removing from play "Blue Crystal BowBird", "Blue Crystal Dragon", "Blue Crystal SpearFish" and a "Blue Crystal SwordWolf" from your Hand or Field. When this card is speccial summoned draw a "Blue Crystal Axe of Rainbow Doom" from your deck.[/align]

Image Credit: 1- Renderized: Me 2- Background: Me

Aiku: Yeah... but he's red.

OCG:

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play "Blue Crystal BowBird", "Blue Crystal Dragon", "Blue Crystal SpearFish" and "Blue Crystal SwordWolf" you control or from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned add to your hand from your Deck 1 "Blue Crystal Axe of Rainbow Doom".

Effect: Very poor effect for a Leve 12 monster. By the way, only 1 type per card. Unless if you put this in your effect: "This card can also be treated as a Fiend-Type monster." Furthermore, what's "Blue Crystal Axe of Rainbow Doom"? What does it do? Because if it's effect isn't powerful, why putting this monster alone? I wish to see it.

Image and Name: I like the pic, but where's the blue? I hate being piky like this, but where's the blue? All I see is White and Red. I understand the centaur, but where's the blue?! It's should be call "Red Crystal God: Centaur of the Axes."

Overall: 2.6/10

TNXS im uploading them later, my uploader got some errors

Ok..., here isnt blue bcuz my render covered it *crys* but im editing the pic rigth now

as i said my uploader had a mistake but in short words, it add 2000 ATK to my monster (500 ATK by each Blue Crystal Monster out of game) so it make you a super powered monster

Its lvl so high is just bcuz all the Blue Crystal Set is a lvl 12 , completly rare cards, (now holoing) most of the pics are made by me, exept the Dragon and its Weapon. even tnxs ya all

Archived