New Dragon set for 'KOTD'

Lotticus

[align=center][spoiler= KOTD EN019]346444fan.jpg[spoiler=Effect]If this card attacks a face-down Defence Position monster, increase the orginal ATK of this card by 700. If this card attacks a face-up Defence Position monster, destory the monster immediately with this cards effect without applying damage calculation. When this card is attacked, decrease its orginal ATK by 500.

[spoiler= KOTD EN020]346444l.jpg[spoiler=Effect]This card can only be activated when 'Damned Dragon - Erodius' is in your Graveyard. Pay half your Life Points. Remove from play 'Damned King - Demon Yaro', 'Damned Queen - Aragia' and 'The Keeper Of Choas' from your Graveyard. Special Summon to your side of the field 1 'Erodius The Damned' from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler= KOTD EN021]346444c.jpg[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of 'Erodius's Resurrection'. As long as this card remains face-up on the field you cannot Normal Summon or Set any monsters. This card can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once. The effects of your opponent's Effect Monster that his monster destroys as a result of battle are negated. When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. If this card attacks, you opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

[/align]

Check out the rest @ http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-139638.html

thanks

Lotticus

Like em a lot. Only thing is, for the first one, what happens if the ATK is increased by 700, then the original ATK is decreased by 500? Would the 700 ATK increase just be negated?

Just saying, OCG wise, I don't think it should be "original ATK."

Also, could I have a link to the last one's pic xD? I like it...

Rate me (look in my sig)?

Like em a lot. Only thing is' date=' for the first one, what happens if the ATK is increased by 700, then the original ATK is decreased by 500? Would the 700 ATK increase just be negated?

[/quote']

on the card it says 'If this card attacks a face-down Defence Position monster, increase the orginal ATK of this card by 700. When this card is attacked, decrease its orginal ATK by 500.'

so pritty much what would happen is that the ATK with 700+ would be 3000. then the orginal ATK would still be 2300 there for the 500 ATK points is taken off the 2300 giving it a grand total of

2300-500 =1800

1800+700 = 2500

TaDa =]

hope that helped.

Archived