I'm so glad to be sworn to the light

Hmm' date=' true, and the only difference between insanity and genius is the amount of success you have :) [/quote']

Indeed.

And "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage"

To quote: Panic! at the Disco

And I will post in your gladwings.

If you have to tell us who you were referencing then you probably shouldn't have referenced it in the first place.

Now you have to juggle 3 pancakes at the bottom of the ocean while arguing with an uptight Chinese business man.

While writing a review on Yugioh GX and its sequel, X-Men Origins: Wolverine and the prologue, Twilight.

This task must be completed before August 8th, 2009 or I will rape your entire family and kill everyone dear to you.

Hmm' date=' true, and the only difference between insanity and genius is the amount of success you have :) [/quote']

Indeed.

If you have to tell us who you were referencing then you probably shouldn't have referenced it in the first place.

Now you have to juggle 3 pancakes at the bottom of the ocean while arguing with an uptight Chinese business man.

While writing a review on Yugioh GX and its sequel, X-Men Origins: Wolverine and the prologue, Twilight.

This task must be completed before August 8th, 2009 or I will rape your entire family and kill everyone dear to you.

You win

Indeed.

You win

Damnit, I could've sworn you would have taken this task upon yourself. Therefore, you have bested me, good sir.

Indeed.

You win

Damnit, I could've sworn you would have taken this task upon yourself. Therefore, you have bested me, good sir.

Well I probably woul've done the juggling the pancake at the bottom of the ocean, but argueing with a chinese business man is just impossible.

Well, now that I'm done spamming...

Indeed.

You win

Well I probably woul've done the juggling the pancake at the bottom of the ocean, but argueing with a chinese business man is just impossible.

Well, now that I'm done spamming...

For the record, I know this is a bad deck.

Archived