Synchronized Souls, Synchronized Destiny

Inspired by Haruka Adachi's thread, I decided to make a Destiny Hero Synchro.

Monsters: 18

Dark Armed Dragon x1

Destiny Hero Plasma x3

Destiny Hero Dogma x2

Destiny Hero Malicious x2

Destiny Hero Diamond Dude x3

Destiny Hero Doom Lord x2

Elemental Hero Stratos x1

Rose, Warrior of Revenge x3

Plaguespreader Zombie x1

Spells: 18

Over Destiny x2

D-Spirit x2

Trade-In x3

Destiny Draw x2

Allure of Darkness x2

Reinforcement of the Army x1

Foolish Burial x1

Monster Reborn x1

Mystical Space Typhoon x1

Heavy Storm x1

The Warrior Returning Alive x1

Scapegoat x1

Traps: 4

Solemn Judgment x3

Crush Card x1

Extra Deck:

Stardust Dragon x1

Red Demon's Dragon x1

Dark Strike Fighter x1

Black Rose Dragon x1

Goyo Guardian x1

Dark End Dragon x1

Mist Wurm x1

*Insert other generic synchros*

Any suggestions, comments, and opinions as always would be greatly appreciated it.

Over Destiny and D-Spirit aren't needed.

They're the only reason I'm running Diamond Dude and Doom Lord...can you explain what exactly I'd replace them with and still be able to synchro with as easily and efficiently as this deck should be able to right now?

Destiny Heroes suck as an archetype and should never be used in the same deck unless as draw power.

Thank you so very much for your incredibly useless and not in anyway useful post' date=' also thanking you for totally missing the point of the deck.

[/quote']

New guys are funny. This section is so bad (not that I'm not counting my decks) that everything is basically a troll deck so this is my chance to be a troll trolling a troll and then that troll getting mad at me for being a troll trolling trolls trolling him.

God I hate the word troll.

Destiny Heroes suck as an archetype and should never be used in the same deck unless as draw power.

Thank you so very much for your incredibly useless and not in anyway useful post' date=' also thanking you for totally missing the point of the deck.

[/quote']

New guys are funny. This section is so bad (not that I'm not counting my decks) that everything is basically a troll deck so this is my chance to be a troll trolling a troll and then that troll getting mad at me for being a troll trolling trolls trolling him.

So pretty much you fail at life so much that a section you think sucks should be visited be the likes of a troll that makes no seance once so ever,otherwise being said as SPAM

[/quote']

So pretty much you fail at life so much that a section you think sucks should be visited be the likes of a troll that makes no seance once so ever,otherwise being said as SPAM

You have no room to talk whatsoever. You're worse than TC.

....So let me get this straight, instead of offering advice and actually following the point of this section, you're trolling decks that aren't even necessarily bad? Well there are some bad decks in this part of the board but it's not like everything posted in the section is as god awful as you're describing it.

I'd like an explanation as to why this deck doesn't work and is supposedly so horrible instead of trolling if you're capable of that. The only thing I'd like to add is a pair of Psycho Commanders and an E-Teleport but I'm not sure what to cut right now. I'm dumping Dogma, Malicious, and Plasma with the typical D-Hero Draw Engine anyway so what exactly is the problem with running Over Destiny to get synchro material from my deck?

Normal Summon Rose, use D-Spirits, Special Summon Doom Lord or Diamond Dude from Hand= Level 7 or Level 8 Synchro.

Normal Summon Rose, play Over Destiny, Special Doom Lord of Diamond Dude from Deck = Level 7 or Level 8 Synchro.

Malicious + Plaguespreader = Level 8 Synchro

Plague Spreader + Stratos + Doom Lord = Mist Wurm

Also, I've seen your decks, you don't have much room for judging and trolling from what I've seen. And you really shouldn't assume someone doesn't know how to play because they're "new".

....So let me get this straight' date=' instead of offering advice and actually following the point of this section, you're trolling decks that aren't even necessarily bad?

[b']No, I'm trolling this and other bad decks that are necessarily bad.[/b]

Well there are some bad decks in this part of the board but it's not like everything posted in the section is as god awful as you're describing it.

With the few exceptions of Tea, Akira and Seph, then I'm right :/

I'd like an explanation as to why this deck doesn't work and is supposedly so horrible instead of trolling if you're capable of that. The only thing I'd like to add is a pair of Psycho Commanders and an E-Teleport but I'm not sure what to cut right now.

Awesome and totally relevant.

I'm dumping Dogma, Malicious, and Plasma with the typical D-Hero Draw Engine anyway so what exactly is the problem with running Over Destiny to get synchro material from my deck?

Because I said so.

Normal Summon Rose, use D-Spirits, Special Summon Doom Lord or Diamond Dude from = Level 7 or Level 8 Synchro.

Normal Summon Rose, play Over Destiny, Special Doom Lord of Diamond Dude from Deck = Level 7 or Level 8 Synchro.

Type twice for emphasis.

Malicious + Plaguespreader = Level 8 Synchro

Tele-DAD pretty much told me this strategy last format.

Plague Spreader + Stratos + Doom Lord = Mist Wurm

Also, I've seen your decks, you don't have much room for judging and trolling from what I've seen.

I have as much room as the next guy. Plus, I'm an acquaintance of Crab Helmet so yeah.

And you really shouldn't assume someone doesn't know how to play because they're "new".

The thing is that this theory of mine is usually right, with VERY little exception

Stranger played you.

No really, I just came up with this in like 5 minutes but I fail to see how this is a necessarily bad deck, I realize there may be flaws with it but I don't see exactly what is wrong with the fundamental idea. D-Hero engine being used for speed and synchro material, where's the fundamental flaw in it that makes it as bad as you keep claiming it is? You're not really telling me anything other than using the fact that I'm a newer people against me. Is it bad because I'm not running Blackwings, Lightsworn, Glads, or Kitty Synchro?

I'd like a serious answer as to why this won't apparently work as you're claiming. Can you explain how exactly you think this deck runs so I can see if that's where the differing opinions come from?

I'm not really seeing the whole this is a "bad deck" argument...I'm not claiming it's great because I made it or anything but I just don't see exactly what the problem is.

If you want to make it really fun add D-End Dragoon

but it might not work since the one poly can be a dead draw

This is based off using D-Heroes as Synchro Material and Draw Engine, that one copy of Polymerization just for D-End Dragoon would be a waste of deck space. Thank you for the suggestion but it would take efficiency away from the deck.

....So let me get this straight' date=' instead of offering advice and actually following the point of this section, you're trolling decks that aren't even necessarily bad?

Well there are some bad decks in this part of the board but it's not like everything posted in the section is as god awful as you're describing it.

With the few exceptions of Tea, Akira and Seph, then I'm right :/

... Forgetting someone...?

With the few exceptions of Tea, Akira, Seph, AND SBDNATE then I'm right :/

oshi- i'm sorry bby <3

With the few exceptions of Tea, Akira, Seph, AND SBDNATE then I'm right :/

oshi- i'm sorry bby <3

Is ok, I forgive. <3

Archived