[Phanax] Doppelt Sehen

Phanax Leminer

[align=center]I'm a level 4 member now! MWAHAHAHAHA!! *cough* *cough*...

So to celebrite this moment, I have created a last minute Level 4 monster card, enjoy.

Useless knownledge!

Did you know that Doppelt Sehen; is the separation of Doppletsehen, meaning the double that we see! WOW! 8D

Doppelt Sehen

79968c.jpg

LORE:

This card is also treated as a LIGHT monster. During your Main Phase 2, if you control 2 monsters and your opponent controls 2 or more monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned that way, destroy 2 monsters on your field, except this card. Activate 1 of following effects depending on the attribute of the destroyed monsters by this card effect:

-2 DARK monsters: Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 DARK Level 6 or lower monster from your Deck.

-1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monsters: Once per turn, you can remove from play 3 Spell or Trap Cards from your Graveyard to add 1 LIGHT or DARK Level 6 or lower monster from your Deck to your hand.

-2 LIGHT monsters: Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck.[/align]

Edit: "2 or less monsters" changed to "2 monsters".

You can't activate the effect unless you had exactly 2 monsters on your Field when it was Special Summoned. You need to change that. Also if I remember correctly' date=' Field is capitalized. It seems balanced enough.

8.79 / 10

[/quote']

Thank you for your comment, but no Field isn't capitalized, it's just field.

Anytime' date=' I really like the effect and picture, the picture the most lol

[/quote']

XD

Most of the time, people like a custom card IF the pic is cool or AWESOME, but at least your ranting both the effect and the image/name related. ^^ Nice to see someone with good task of arts too!

Anytime' date=' I really like the effect and picture, the picture the most lol

[/quote']

XD

Most of the time, people like a custom card IF the pic is cool or AWESOME, but at least your ranting both the effect and the image/name related. ^^ Nice to see someone with good task of arts too!

lol yeah, any pic that is dark and forboding, i'm instantly in love with lol

Based on looking at "Light and Darkness Dragon"s effect, the first sentence should be:

"While this card is face-up on the field its Attribute is also treated as LIGHT."

Good card, the image is nice, the OCG is solid, and the effect is creative and interesting.

Congratulations on 4 stars.

9/10

Based on looking at "Light and Darkness Dragon"s effect' date=' the first sentence should be:

"While this card is face-up on the field its Attribute is also treated as LIGHT."

Good card, the image is nice, the OCG is solid, and the effect is creative and interesting.

Congratulations on 4 stars.

9/10

[/quote']

Thanks Bengal!

Yeah I know that first part, but I wanted this card to be LIGHT/DARK monster like Light and Darkness Dragon, but like always and not when it's only on the field face-up. TmT

So it can be retrieved from the Deck/Graveyard ect....

Alright that's cool.

Yeah' date=' but its effect can only be activated from your hand and with the specific condition. Plus I don't think it's easy to have 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster on the field, except if you have marshmallow and Spirit Reaper, or lightsworn/nero gargna Deck.[/color']

So it can be retrieved from the Deck/Graveyard ect....

Alright that's cool.

Yeah' date=' but its effect can only be activated from your hand and with the specific condition. Plus I don't think it's easy to have 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster on the field, except if you have marshmallow and Spirit Reaper, or lightsworn/nero gargna Deck.[/color']

I was just thinking of it working with a card like "Mystic Tomato" and "Shining Angel".

...but it doesn't have 1500 ATK or less anyways...

Is the name German?

I know Sehen is like 'to see' or 'see'' date=' something similar.

[/quote']

Exactly!Congratulations, you won a cookie! OwO

lol, I do expect to receive a package tomorrow then.

I just read the rest of your post, guessing Doppelt = dopple (as in double).

Is the name German?

I know Sehen is like 'to see' or 'see'' date=' something similar.

[/quote']

Exactly!Congratulations, you won a cookie! OwO

lol, I do expect to receive a package tomorrow then.

I just read the rest of your post, guessing Doppelt = dopple (as in double).

Eum... sorry the cookie has been belong to them now. (...) Which mean Aiku's belly. :(

To Bengal:

I guess... could work.

I can't really chum with the name ... weil der Name im Deutschen für ein Monster recht bizarr klingt. I mean' date=' Doppelt Sehen? Imagine someone would call you like that? xD

Whatever, the effect is interesting.

[/quote']

XD

I can understand your confusion with the name, but (without being naive or anything) I was just surfing on a site that translate english to german, so... that's what inspired me to call him like that.

By the way, rant?

Archived