dragons of time : stoped people refunded

hello im dragon knight 315. my contest is to make the best dragon type card. entry fee 5 points,10 people in contest, 3 rounds , 4 lose 1st round, 3 lose 2nd , then finals. prizes:1st 20 points 2nd 5 points 3rd 3 points. want 2 other people to be judges. o points to be a judge. end time when all places are filled. the winner gets t see my cards and gets copys if they give me there card. also each round you need a new card

people in contest 1 yugioh dude 2 the bobster 3 zeldahero 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 judges 1me 2 3

can we only post 1 dragon type card?

Heres my card:

299575p.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Dragon-Type or Wind Attribute Monsters. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard to the field.

here is my Dragon,

324670l.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 Dragon-Type monsters. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card on your side of the field and 2 cards on your Opponent's side of the field. If this card is destroyed during the Battle Phase, you can Special Summon this card in Face-Up Defense Position.

Archived