[tyler ex]Another Burn/Attack Card[holoed]

Archelaus

20sskmf.jpg

When this card is Synchro Summoned, increase the ATK of all Dragon-Type monsters you control by 500 until your opponent's next End Phase. When this card attacks, you can Tribute 1 Dragon-Type monster you control to increase this card's ATK by 1500 only during the Damage Step. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, increase the ATK of all Dragon-Type monsters on the field by 500 until your 3rd End Phase after this effect resolved.

It's not my best.But what do you think?

Aiku: Increase, decrease, by 1500, by 500, egal, time, change... @_@ I'm dizzy...

OCG: Good.

Effect: It's what I call the up and done, bounce around effect. It's a syndrome that the card effect is increasing and decreasing so many times that it can make a kitty sick. But it's good, since your opponent will have some problems with the increase and decrease ATK monsters.

Image and Name: Good, but only question... What's the difference between Dragon, Dragoon and Drake?

Overall: 8.1/10

Aiku: Increase' date=' decrease, by 1500, by 500, egal, time, change... @_@ I'm dizzy...[/color']

Effect: It's what I call the up and done, bounce around effect. It's a syndrome that the card effect is increasing and decreasing so many times that it can make a kitty sick. But it's good, since your opponent will have some problems with the increase and decrease ATK monsters.

Image and Name: Good, but only question... What's the difference between Dragon, Dragoon and Drake?

Dragon-Mythical Beast

Dragoon-Army Dragon/Dragon Soldier

Drake-Worm-Reptile Like Beast.

LOL

Not bad, I'm not really a fan of the image, the OCG is good though, but the effect seems overpowered to me.

It has 3100 ATK when it is Summoned, +1500 when it attacks (=4600), which is fairy high considering there are no negative effects other than 1 tribute.

7/10

Aiku: Increase' date=' decrease, by 1500, by 500, egal, time, change... @_@ I'm dizzy...[/color']

Dragon-Mythical Beast

Dragoon-Army Dragon/Dragon Soldier

Drake-Worm-Reptile Like Beast.

LOL

Oh okay, I was just asking by the way. No need to laugh at me.

Archived