I Put the Anti in ur Meta

Big Mac

So I havent posted a deck in awhile, and I thought this would be a fun build. All advice welcome. I still need to finish the side deck, so Help with that would be great.

Total: 42

Monsters: 19

Caius x3

Raiza x2

Thunder King x3

Kycoo x3

Wanghu x3

Banisher x2

Jujitsu Master x2

Breaker

Spells: 7

Soul Exchange x2

MST

Heavy

Trunade

B-con

Reborn

Traps: 16

OP x3

Solemn x3

Bottomless x3

Reckless x3

PWWB x2

Torrential

Dustshoot

Extra: Generic

Side Deck: 11/15 (so far)

Mobius

Deckoichi x2

Mei-Kou/Trap Eater x2 (cant decide between the two)

Plague

Light Imprisoning x2

Roar x3

You need to run Allure and Burden in here, I haven't a clue why you aren't already.

Deck seems really trap-heavy, I think you can do without Bottomless and add another Phoenix.

Might as well run a Chaos Sorcerer; maybe drop the Banishers and add another Jujitsu Master.

Think about running Prime Material, too; I'm not sure how good it is now, but it was when I ran Stun.

You need to run Allure and Burden in here' date=' I haven't a clue why you aren't already.

Deck seems really trap-heavy, I think you can do without Bottomless and add another Phoenix.

Might as well run a Chaos Sorcerer; maybe drop the Banishers and add another Jujitsu Master.

Think about running Prime Material, too; I'm not sure how good it is now, but it was when I ran Stun.

[/quote']

I was a little iffy about allure since I need most of its targets, but Ill test it to see how it works. Also. I like Bottomless in here, as it stops Blackwing swarm as well as LS. Ill add CS, but the banishers stay.

Archived