[Grimreaper450] POST 5000!!! SET SO FAR [Grimreaper450]

Riku

WOOT post 5000 i'm now a 6 star member!!! Here is my Set so far!!! Tell me what you think of it!!!!

[spoiler=Cards]

284713f.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters. The ATK and DEF of this card becomes Half of the Tributed monster's ATK and DEF added together. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower then the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

284713g.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 cards that are level 7 and up. When this card Attacks your Opponent directly you must pay half your Life Points and decrese this monster's Attack Points by 1000 for every monster on the Field. After the Attack Destroy this card and send it to the Graveyard.

284713s.jpg

Lore: When this card is Special Summoned you may draw 1 card. As long as this card remains Face-Up on your side of the Field all Spellcaster-Type monsters gain 500 ATK/DEF Points. When this card is Destroyed you may pay 500 Life Points to add this card to your hand.

284713z.jpg

Lore: You may Special Summon this card when their is a Face-Up "Spellcaster" on your side of the Field. When this card Attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, you may draw 1 card. When this card is destroyed in a result of battle, you may pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card Face-Up in Attack Position during your Main Phase.

284713t.jpg

My only Vanilla since i first started.

284713u.jpg

284713w.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters. If this card can only Attack your Opponent's monsters. Every monster this card attacks it loses 1000 Attack Points and you lose 500 Life Points. After this card Attacks 2 times switch it to Defence Position till your next Battle Phase.

284713q.jpg

Lore: This card can only be Normal Summoned by Decresing your Life Points by 500. If you choose to Normal Summon this card, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing any monsters, if so your Opponent gains 500 Life Points. This card can Attack Twice, if you Attack Twice then halve the Attack and Defence Points for the Second Attack till you next Battle Phase.

284713v.jpg

284713k.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Spellcasters. When this card Attacks your Opponents monster and wins the Battle, you may Draw 1 card, if it is a Spellcaster you may Special Summon it unless otherwise stated.

284713z.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned unless you pay 500 Life Points. This card gains 350 ATK points for every Face-Up Spellcaster-type monster on the Field. You may destroy 2 Spell or Trap cards on your side of the Field to search your deck and Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster in Attack Position.

284713.jpg

Lore: This card can only be Special Summoned by the Effect of a "Angel" monster. You may Normal Summon this card without Tributing any monsters, If you do Normal Summon this card that way then you must Destroy all Spell and Trap cards on your side of the Field and pay 500 Life Points. When this card Attacks your Opponent's Life Points directly, you may draw 1 card.

Image Credit. Google, Wanderley, Photobucket, Tinypic

Demoness of Lust you kinda messed up on OCG wise. Apart from that the OCG is almost perfect and the pics are good. The effects some slightly UP some slightly OP but most are perfectly balanced. An example of a UP card is Black Flame Demon after you look at it in detail - It has too many costs even for a monster of that card's ATK. The vanilla is surprising, I wouldn't expect a 6 star to make a vanilla but it is fine. Overall they are really good.

9/10

First of all congratulations on 5000 posts.

Good card, I like the images, the OCG looks solid, and the effects are interesting and creative.

I don't really like the fact that there is a vanilla, but at least it has a great image.

9/10

Archived