Reziam, The Quick Thunder (new card)

DeathSDelano

341559b.jpg

This card is also treated as a Thunder-Type monster. During your Main Phase 1 if there is 1 or more monsters on your opponent's side of the field discard 1 LIGHT monster than this card can attack your opponent's Life Pionts directly. During the turn you activate this effect no other monster can attack. Any battle damage by a direct attack from this card to your opponent is halven.

please tell me if there are any OCG errors, if its OPed, or just rate

and if you can please tell me what you think i can do to make this card better

for a second it looked like Blade Knight there

For send sentence I think you're supposed to say By discarding 1 LIGHT monster, this card can attack your opponent's LP directly if during you Main Phase 1 if there is at least 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field (at least, that's why I think you're trying to say)

ok heres the updated version

341559p.jpg

This card is also treated as a Thunder-Type monster. During your Main Phase 1 if there is 1 or more monsters on your opponent's side of the field, discard 1 LIGHT monster. You can then attack your opponent directly. During the turn you activate this effect no other monster can attack. All Battle Damage from this card is halved.

ok heres the updated version

341559p.jpg

This card is also treated as a Thunder-Type monster. During your Main Phase 1 if there is 1 or more monsters on your opponent's side of the field' date=' discard 1 LIGHT monster. You can then attack your opponent directly. During the turn you activate this effect no other monster can attack. All Battle Damage from this card is halved.

[/quote']

im gonna rate taht card, the first one has to many OCG to fix XD

the pic is sooo overused, but its still nice.

the effect is good, nice and balanced.

nice job,

8/10

Archived