Ultimate Organization- Akatsuki- [5/??] ( Deidara Added)

Dark Lightning

Should I continue?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I continue?

I"m planning on getting this set done and out of the way, I'll be updating soon. Holos and OCG correction done by StrawBerry

[spoiler=Itachi]345nbz9.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Summoned by the effect of "Itachi Uchiha-Clan Murder". When this card is Sucessfully Summoned, you may destroy one monster on your opponnet's side of the field with less than 2100 ATK. If this is the only card with "Akatsuki Member" in it's card name, this card gains 200 ATK.

[spoiler=Sasori]1z70dxt.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster you control for each card in your hand. When this card is Summoned, during your next Main Phase, you can pay 200 Life Points for this card to attack your opponent's Life Points directly. During each of your End Phases, you can Special Summon 1 "Puppet Token" to your side of the field. You can Tribute 3 "Puppet Tokens" to Special Summon 1 monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard with "Sasori's Puppet" in its card name.

[spoiler=Kakuzu]2wbvq0i.jpg

[spoiler=Hidan]232472g.jpgThis card cannot be Normal summoned or Set, this card can only be Special summoned by Tributing 1 Warrior-Type monster that you control; and 1 Zombie-Type monster that you control, this can also be treated as a Zombie-Type, it also cannot be destroyed in battle, and cannot attack unless there is another card with "Akatsuki Member" in their name on the field. Once per turn, if a monster on you side of the field, besides this one, is attacked, you may switch that attack on to this monster.

[spoiler=[b]Deidara[/b]]atrxbq.jpg

It helps if you provide the monster that you require to summon this. It's a good rule to remember to include the monster needed to summon a Nomi (cards that cannot be Special Summoned except by a certain effect).

The image looks great. Holo is good as well. Balance is strange. Wouldn't Itachi be a DARK monster? Also, its effect is quite basic. Try and jazz it up a bit to make people WANT to use this.

Right now, I'll give you a 7/10 8)

OCG errors. 8/10

Fixed Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Summoned by the effect of "Itachi Uchiha-Clan Murder". When this card is Summoned, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls with less than 2100 ATK. If this is the only "Akatsuki Member" card in play, this card gains 200 ATK.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Summoned by the effect of "Itachi Uchiha-Clan Murder". When this card is Summoned, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls with less than 2100 ATK. If this is the only "Akatsuki Member" card in play, this card gains 200 ATK.

There is no OCG error... You never write "less than". You only write #### and below. Your last part is also incorrect. Your declaring a different type of card, and that is not possible, unless it is an archetype. I don't think he declared it as one, so it cannot be used yet.

Stay with my OCG fix. BenTennyson's wrong on both the things he changed.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster you control for each card in your hand. When this card is Summoned, during your next Main Phase, you can pay 200 Life Points for this card to attack your opponent directly. During each of your End Phases, you can Special Summon 1 "Puppet Token" (Warrior-Type / EARTH / Level 2 / ATK 500 / DEF 500) to your side of the field. You can Tribute 3 "Puppet Tokens" to Special Summon 1 "Sasori's Puppet" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

I made up the stats. you can edit it if you want.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Summoned by the effect of "Itachi Uchiha-Clan Murder". When this card is Summoned' date=' you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls with less than 2100 ATK. If this is the only "Akatsuki Member" card in play, this card gains 200 ATK.[/quote']

There is no OCG error... You never write "less than". You only write #### and below. Your last part is also incorrect. Your declaring a different type of card, and that is not possible, unless it is an archetype. I don't think he declared it as one, so it cannot be used yet.

Stay with my OCG fix. BenTennyson's wrong on both the things he changed.

Strawberry. I didn't change that. you put 'less than'. Thats if you fixed it. the only thing I changed was the "Akatsuki Member" thing.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster you control for each card in your hand. When this card is Summoned' date=' during your next Main Phase, you can pay 200 Life Points for this card to attack your opponent directly. During each of your End Phases, you can Special Summon 1 "Puppet Token" (Warrior-Type / EARTH / Level 2 / ATK 500 / DEF 500) to your side of the field. You can Tribute 3 "Puppet Tokens" to Special Summon 1 "Sasori's Puppet" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

[b']Yeah, he didn't do a Token correctly, and he wasn't online at all during the times I wanted to ask him about it, so I just ignored the whole description part of it.[/b]

Strawberry. I didn't change that. you put 'less than'. Thats if you fixed it. the only thing I changed was the "Akatsuki Member" thing.

If you look on the card, it says 2000 or less ATK. He just changed the effect because he was trying to follow yours. It was originally fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived