.Requiem

Emerald Fairy Luna

Emerald Fairy Luna

2cyp53q.png

[align=center]GOE-JP002

[Angel/Effect]

Light/Level 3

700 ATK/ 500 DEF

As long as this card remains face-up on the field if an Angel-Type monster is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can return it to their respected Deck instead. The Deck is then shuffled. If this card is Normal Summoned, you can return this card to your hand and pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Angel-Type monster from your Deck in Defense Position. If the Special Summoned monster is removed from the field, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

[/align]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OCG Fix-

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, if a Fairy-Type monster is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can return it to their respected Deck instead. The Deck is then shuffled. If this card is Normal Summoned, you can return this card to your hand and pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your Deck in Defense Position. If the Special Summoned monster is removed from the field, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

Few OCG errors. Unless you made a fake type for fun, "Angel" is wrong, it's "Fairy".

I like the effect. It's not too complicated yet not too simple. Also, I don't see the "emerald" thing, all I see is "nature" but if you changed to name to that......it'd wreck the card like hardcore XD

8.7 / 10

im not a fan of Japenese cards cuz i cant read them xD

thx for posting the effect, some people actually dont, can u believe that? O.o xD

anyways, use the OCG fix Halo Ring gave u and that would make this card perfect!

i like the recycling effect of it, and it could really come in handy.

8.5/10

yea, i saw that, (and i didnt know that about the angel being fairy on japenese card thing, sweet! xD)

but he also fixed the first sentence where u said "As long as this card remains face-up on the field if an Angel-Type monster" u forgot the comma between the "field" and "if an" xD

little tid-bit.... lol

lolz xD

that comma has feelings to! xD

oh yea, nvr said it, but nice pic! :D

and btw, i didnt take away 1.5 for the comma lolz xD

i took it off for personal dislikes lol, like it seems to girly xD

but on my scale, 8.5 is really high lol, i dont think ive ever given a 10/10 so 9 is my highest xD

Well I am making a fairy set so they would be girls.

D: oh noez!

well, ill check em out anyways xD

btw, just found out ur the second top poster O.o nvr knew that lolz

trying to think of something to tell u to make better on ur future cards but i cant find anything xD

remember the brave comma! hes a person to....sorta

ok, ill stop spamming on this thread now, sryz T^T

I am? Never knew that' date=' I can PM you when I have more to the set.

[/quote']

plz do! :D

and yea lol, just go to member list, put the "sort by" to "post count" then click the circle for "descending order" leave the search place thingy blank, and click "search" :D

i hav to much spare time T_T

xD

just saw ur other fairy japenese card and idk, i dont like it as much, this is one is so much more......inspiring :3

lol, idk, i cant put my finger on it...its more bright and exuberant (not sure if i spelled that right)

maybe its the emerald green shiny text (looks awesome btw)

or maybe its the pic....not sure, but could u make ur new fairies more like this one?

the colors and layout makes it look so much mroe like a real YGO card...

woah! the un-cropped version looks amazing! so crisp and nice @_@

u did a great job of cropping though, i always hate cropping my images becuz i wanna show everything i drew xD

maybe ill just send them to u >_>

jk

and cool, i would love to see them! :D

could i maybe try drawing one for u? u dont have to use it, but ive never drawn a fairy b4...lol

Archived