Please OCG Fix Updated w/ new effect

Darthus

Here's meh card

[spoiler=The Card]332617.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon this card from the Graveyard during your next Standby Phase. If this card is Special Summoned in this way you must pay 700 Life Points.

Please Fix my OCG. Thanks

When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon this card from the Graveyard during your next Standby Phase. If this card is Special Summoned in this way you must discard 1 card from your Hand to the Graveyard.

Near perfect already. Just minor changes. I THINK "Hand" is capitalized, not sure.

Rate my cards (in my sig)?

If this card is destroyed by battle' date=' during your next Standby Phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this card.

[/quote']

Well here is the effect in a simplified form with correct OCG. It accomplishes the same thing basically, also this card is pretty simple if you ask me. I think it is UP for a single card from your hand and also I don't see a lot of decks using this.

I don't know' date=' he seems to know more than me.

I just have experience from almost 10 years of Yugioh.

[/quote']

I only got 3 years XD

OCG fix (not really) -

When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard as a result of battle, pay 700 Life Points to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard during your next Standby Phase.

(I'm not sure if this makes a differnce but this is how I would write it)

Archived