What do you think of this card?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of this card?

• Fantastic / Terrific
    • Good / Great
    • Average
    • Not that good
    • Fail

[align=center]Might be a little OP'd. Um, I don't think I have ever made a card like this...

Plz rate and comment!

293291z.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by rolling a die. If the result was 1,2 or 5, Special Summon this card from your hand. If the result was a 3,4 or 6, do not Special Summon this card. This effect can only be activated once every 2 turns. When this card battles with a Fiend-Type or Zombie-Type Monster, destroy that Monster (before damage caculation). This card is destroyed the 3rd Standby Phase it was summoned. Once per turn, activate 1 of the following effects:●Roll a die. If the result was 3 or lower, destroy this card. If the result was 5 or higher, double the original ATK of this card until the End Phase. If the result was 4, roll again. ●Discard 2 Spell Cards and 1 Level 6 or higher Monster to Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower Fiend-Type or Zombie-Type Monster from your Opponent's Graveyard. ●Flip a coin: ●Heads: Increase your Life Points by 100 for every Spell or Trap Card on the field and inflict 100 damage to your Opponent for every card in their Graveyard. ●Tails: Inflict 100 damage to your Life Points for every card on the field and remove from play all cards in your Graveyard.

v2 is the same but with differnt pic

[spoiler=v2]

293291z.jpg

[/align]

omfgholycraplongeffectjesuschristkillme

super long effect man xD

im not a fan of them but i forced myself to read this one.

nice job, it would be nice if u could take some effects away becuz no one would use this card simply becuz they dont want to read it (not to mention they only can if they have a magnifying glass) xD

pic is.....ok just becuz ive seen vampire hunter D and i cant seem him as a YGO card xD

stil, nice card.

8/10

Effects are long' date=' but still balanced out

not sure what to make of the pic though

8.9/10

[/quote']

If I change pic will you rate again? Thanks for the rating ^^

omfgholycraplongeffectjesuschristkillme

super long effect man xD

im not a fan of them but i forced myself to read this one.

nice job' date=' it would be nice if u could take some effects away becuz no one would use this card simply becuz they dont want to read it (not to mention they only can if they have a magnifying glass) xD

pic is.....ok just becuz ive seen vampire hunter D and i cant seem him as a YGO card xD

stil, nice card.

8/10

[/quote']

Thanks ^^

Glad to see you put yourself through the trouble of reading the effect XD

Added v2

Archived