Looky what I found!

asterr259

[align=center]Well because they suddendly added that Set organizer thingy, I decided to sort out all my cards(which is alot, like 132?!?! majority unseen because of jerkwads critics) and I found this and was like, Super Rescue Cat O.o?

129845.jpg

I really don't care about OCG(cuz i'm NOT fixing it, F U, i'm not in the mood -_-) I just wanted to know if it was OP'ed?[/align]

"When this card is Special Summoned, Special Summon 2 Level 3 or lower monsters from your hand, Deck or Graveyard."

There's the OCG fix, I had to do it.

The card is EXTREMELY OP'd, because it can make a loop with itself, summoning 5 monsters in one turn. So it's like a rescue cat, but way more OP'd.

Make the effect this, and it's fixed a little bit:

"When this card is Special Summoned, you may Special Summon up to 2 Level 3 or lower monster from your hand."

That's better.

"When this card is Special Summoned' date=' Special Summon 2 Level 3 or lower monsters from your hand, Deck or Graveyard."

The card is EXTREMELY OP'd, because it can make a loop with itself, summoning 5 monsters in one turn. So it's like a rescue cat, but way more OP'd.

"When this card is Special Summoned, you may Special Summon up to 2 Level 3 or lower monster from your hand."

That's better.

[/quote']

oh yeah' date=' this is OP'ed the way it is now, I'd take Enkomaun's advice.

[/quote']

overpowered' date=' ocg errors, wtf is up with the pic (it isnt bad though), results in 6/10.

[/quote']

Epic Fail

"When this card is Special Summoned' date=' Special Summon 2 Level 3 or lower monsters from your hand, Deck or Graveyard."

That's better.

[/quote']

oh yeah' date=' this is OP'ed the way it is now, I'd take Enkomaun's advice.

[/quote']

overpowered' date=' ocg errors, wtf is up with the pic (it isnt bad though), results in 6/10.

[/quote']

Epic Fail

FU

thx other guys

Archived