The Eye of Judgment

gudari88

Hi guys here other of my cards Rate plz. ocg errors? ovp? a sht?

259109m.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a Level 7 or lower monster.This card cannot be Special Summoned, Any Damage to your Life Points becomes 0. When a card's effect to destroy a monster(s) on the field is activated, you can Pay 500 Life Points to negate its activation and destroy the card.

OCG Fix -

This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a Level 7 or lower monster. This card cannot be Special Summoned. All Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she takes from a battle involving this monster becomes 0.

No idea on the last line. Actually, I can't be stuffed finding it out either.

7 / 10

too much benefits' date=' no drawbacks, which makes it too powerful

6/10

[/quote']

True, and I think that I know what the last line should be OCG wise (this actually probably isn't extremely accurate, but better than what it is now):

When a card effect is activated that destroys 1 or more monsters on the field, you can pay 500 Life Points to negate the activation of the card and destroy it.

too much benefits' date=' no drawbacks, which makes it too powerful

6/10

[/quote']

True, and I think that I know what the last line should be OCG wise (this actually probably isn't extremely accurate, but better than what it is now):

When a card effect is activated that destroys 1 or more monsters on the field, you can pay 500 Life Points to negate the activation of the card and destroy it.

That would be a much suitable effect for the card

Archived