C.F.Yuji

Balanced, Yes or No?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Balanced, Yes or No?

• Balanced.
    • So-So.
    • Not Balanced.

5415m.jpg

Lore: Tribute 1 card with "Aussa" "Dharc" "Eria" "Hiita" or "Wynn" in it's name on your field. Check all Monsters your opponent controls, your opponent's hand, and all cards they draw (until the end of your opponent's 3rd turn after this card's activation), and destroy all Monsters with the same Attribute as the Tributed Monster.

Eh, just a quick card I made before I go to bed, and cause I'm bored XD, Image credit goes to Google Image Search (Just type in DNA XD).

^True' date=' But you actually need one of the Charmer cards (Which no one seems to use...) to use it...

[/quote']

I use all of them! evcept Dhark or w/e... I use the rest lol

lol, Wow, Someone else who uses them XD, Though they don't see much use cause they don't got any support -_-.

well they usually just go in Attributed decks... Like Wynn is the Wind Hiita is the Fire and so on... no body uses them in the same deck unless its a Spellcaster deck

True, you got a point there, But I'm surprised that, given the Familiar-Possessed has 1850, They aren't used as beat sticks or something, Piercing or not...

True, In every Yu-Gi-Oh! game I play, when I make a Attribute deck, I name it after 'em XD, Like Eria's Tsunami, Hiita's Rage, Wynn's Storm, Aussa's Earthquake (Or Trimmer or Quake if it won't fit) and Dharc's Army, Usually I make a deck called "Hikari's Lightforce" when I make a LIGHT deck XD.

lol XD and I like your sig :3 (The Sacred Beast one) and also arent all the charmers girls? cause I kinda dought the Dark one is a girl lol it looks too Tomboyish if it is XD

lol' date=' I know, I couldn't resist, So much for the [i']mighty[/i] Sacred Beasts XD.

Well in another Language it used the guy version of "Charmer" for Dharc, It would be kinda weird if he's the only guy, But it'd still be better if he was a guy.

Too similar to the Crush Card Virus trap' date=' and its effect is too powerful anyway

7.1/10

[/quote']

True, But I thought with the way you need a Charmer for it, it would kinda balance it out...

Archived