Ome Machines - Meta-Like Machine Archetype.

Zkaiser

Monsters: 7

Ome Machine - Enger

FIRE/4/1900/1900/Machine

One of 7 Tools of Destruction created by Dr. Ome. The Ome Machines are androids created to punish humanity for the devastation it has brought upon the Earth. Enger uses his rage to wreak havoc on mankind.

Ome Machine - Feire

LIGHT/4/400/2200/Machine-Effect

When this card destroyed and sent to the graveyard, Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Ome Machine" from your deck or graveyard except for "Ome Machine - Feire". When this card is returned from your graveyard to your hand, you can remove it from play to draw 2 cards.

Ome Machine - Laziel

EARTH/4/1300/700/Machine-Effect

When this card is sent to the graveyard, except from the field, you can remove 1 card your opponent controls from play. When this card is returned from your graveyard to your hand, remove it from play to destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field.

Ome Machine - Regerette

WATER/3/1000/1200/Machine-Effect

When this card is summoned, send 1 "Ome Machine" from you deck to your graveyard. When this card is removed from the field return 1 "Ome Machine" from your graveyard to your hand except for "Ome Machine - Regrette."

Ome Machine - Sacrifute

EARTH/2/0/0/Machine-Tuner

When this card removed from the field for the summon of a monster you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Ome Machine" except "Ome - Machine - Sacrifute" from your Graveyard. It can not attack during this turn.

Ome Machine - Surro

DARK/5/2200/800/Machine-Effect

When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, Special Summon it to your side of the field and send all LIGHT monsters you control to the graveyard. During the turn this card is Special Summoned it cannot be removed from the field by a card effect.

Ome Machine - Priva

WIND/8/2800/2000/Machine-Effect

This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 2 "Ome Machine" monsters from your hand or field to the Graveyard. Tribute 1 monster you control to draw 1 card. Then, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls. This effect can only be used once per turn.

Synchros: 1 (For now...)

Ome Machine - Nimises

WIND/6/2300/1800/Machine-Effect

1 Machine-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, you can discard 1 monster card to increase this card's ATK by the ATK of the discarded monster, until the End Phase. When the effect of a Spell or Trap is activated, you can Tribute this card to negate the activation and effect of that card, and destroy it.

I'm Sorry but I HAVE to post the picture of this card. It looks too cool!

140487y.jpg

Spells: 3

Back for Repairs

Quick-Play

Send 1 "Ome Machine" you control to it's owners Deck. Add 2 "Ome Machine" monsters with an ATK of 1500 or less each in your Graveyard to your hand.

Omega Rampage

Normal

Activate only by selecting a Level 5 or higher "Ome Machine" Monster you control. Destroy 1 Monster your opponent controls and return the selected monster to your hand.

Dr. Ome's Chug Chug Factory

Field

Increase the ATK and DEF of all "Ome Machine"s by 300 points. During your Draw Phase, if you draw an "Ome Machine" Monster you can show it to your opponent to discard it and draw 1 card.

Traps: 2

Aftermath of the Ome Machines

Normal

Activate only when an "Ome Machine" Monster you control destroys a monster as a result of battle. Both players discard 1 card.

Emergency Barrier

Normal

Activate only when an opponent selects an "Ome Machine" monster you control as an attack target. Negate the attack and end the Battle Phase. Then, select 1 monster you control and increase it's ATK by 700 points.

Rate/fix if you can. Also, suggestions are welcome too!

Well I meant meta as in, they're not toons or anything like that. I plan on using these cards in duels so I, try to make their effects good enough to be useful in a duel. I'm an Anti Meta guy as well. I run Core Chimairs and Gravekeepers. And I'm working on a Late series of cards that will prove to shove it in the Meta's face.

Well I meant meta as in' date=' they're not toons or anything like that. I plan on using these cards in duels so I, try to make their effects good enough to be useful in a duel. I'm an Anti Meta guy as well. I run Core Chimairs and Gravekeepers. And I'm working on a Late series of cards that will prove to shove it in the Meta's face.

[/quote']

Hells yeah!

Archived