Mistymaguis Witch & Crimson Daemon Morgana (edited Misty!)

chizuruotohime

The Spellcaster Synchro Support~!

I HAVE LOWERED MISTY'S ATK AND DEF~~!!

Comment and rate~!!!

misty-1.jpg

daemon.jpg[/center]

[spoiler=EFFECT]Once per turn, you can move this card to an empty neighbor monster zone. If there are cards that shares the same column as this card, all effects of those cards in that column are negated except this card.

hmmmm...??

First card:

"When this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for the Synchro Summon of a Spellcaster-Type monster, that monster cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects until the End Phase."

Good cards, the OCG alright but I have no idea on the second card, the images are nice, and the effects are interesting and creative.

8.5/10

Mystimaguis Witch: As mentioned earlier, the ATK and DEF should be lower, like halved down. As it is a Tuner monster, and a low Level one, it doesn't need high ATK and DEF, anyway. The effect is simple, but nice. I give 7.5/10 for this card.

Crimson Daemon Morgana: Wow... the image looks really good! The effect is interesting, even though you need some protection for this card to stay for a longer time on the field. With 2 or 3 of this card on the field, it can cause some major havoc! My score is 8.5/10 for this one. (From where did you got this image?)

OKie Dokie guys....I'll lower the ATK and DEF of the first card....I noticed that it so high for a Level 1 monster hehehehehhe.............

I have lowered Misty's ATK and DEF~~!!!

Mystimaguis Witch: As mentioned earlier' date=' the ATK and DEF should be lower, like halved down. As it is a Tuner monster, and a low Level one, it doesn't need high ATK and DEF, anyway. The effect is simple, but nice. I give 7.5/10 for this card.

Crimson Daemon Morgana: Wow... the image looks really good! The effect is interesting, even though you need some protection for this card to stay for a longer time on the field. With 2 or 3 of this card on the field, it can cause some major havoc! My score is 8.5/10 for this one. [i'](From where did you got this image?)[/i]

I have my searching sources.....hehehheh Thanks a million for the comment and rate~~!! You are very supportive to me at even when I'm just beginning~~!!

Archived