Mirror Force

LiAM

[align=center]I just bought some Duelist Pack - Yugi's.

Bought 6 so far, it's £2 per pack, so I spent £12.

Rarest I got was a stupid rare Marshmallon and 2 Buster Bladers.

I've been trying to pull a Mirror Force.

Do I give up buying packs, or see if I'm 7th time lucky?

And have you bought any of the packs and got a Mirror Force?[/align]

Just think of it like this.

MTG monsters can't attack the turn they are summoned.

(Unless they have haste-allowing them to attack the turn they are summoned.)

MTG creatures/monsters/whatever are summoned by the epic land cards.

(Unless colorless, allowing you to pay the amount shown like 4 with any land card.)

Tap to attack.

(Unless vigilance is there.)

Et cetera et cetera et cetera.

It has a greater variety of cards as well as strategy so you won't go off seeing, everywhere you go, decks like YGO with the same strategy or something close to it. (Lightsworn, GB, Monarchs...et cetera)

*yawn*

Screw luck.

Just think of it like this.

MTG monsters can't attack the turn they are summoned.

(Unless they have haste-allowing them to attack the turn they are summoned.)

MTG creatures/monsters/whatever are summoned by the epic land cards.

(Unless colorless' date=' allowing you to pay the amount shown like 4 with any land card.)

Tap to attack.

(Unless vigilance is there.)

Et cetera et cetera et cetera.

It has a greater variety of cards as well as strategy so you won't go off seeing, everywhere you go, decks like YGO with the same strategy or something close to it. (Lightsworn, GB, Monarchs...et cetera)

*yawn*

Screw luck.

[/quote']

But what if you play like a goblin or something? Then you have to tap it and that's just gross.

Bought my first 3 DPYugis yesterday..got Card of Sanctity in ALL 3 of them. I was pissed XD Although the 3rd pack had a Super Rare Sorceror of Dark Magic in it. I'm with you...I needz mah Mirror Farce!

I got this hat thing and a ton of Kings Knights with the Queen and Jack to go with.

Buy three more' date=' you will surely get it in your 9th pack, just because 9 is the most awesome numbuh ever!

[/quote']

69 is much better. =o

=O I perfer 89 much more than 69. But I'm actually a 13 person. :?

Keep buying, maybe when you get pack #13, you get a crap load of good cards that you may want =]

I have the Yugioh Sense. It's a skill that i've seemed to develop over the years. When I go to get a pack off of a rack or something, I touch my finger on it and close my eyes. If I get a cold sensation, the pack sucks. But if it's Warm, then the pack has something good in it.

I'm always right.

i.e. Shadow of Infinity. The first time I ever bought the pack. I touched my finger to all of the packs until I got near the back of the pile. I it was warm so I bought it. Pulled Uria out of it.

Just for the hell of it, try this out.

I have the Yugioh Sense. It's a skill that i've seemed to develop over the years. When I go to get a pack off of a rack or something' date=' I touch my finger on it and close my eyes. If I get a cold sensation, the pack sucks. But if it's Warm, then the pack has something good in it.

I'm always right.

i.e. Shadow of Infinity. The first time I ever bought the pack. I touched my finger to all of the packs until I got near the back of the pile. I it was warm so I bought it. Pulled Uria out of it.

[/quote'][spoiler=Ya right]01yugifiles.jpg

I have the Yugioh Sense. It's a skill that i've seemed to develop over the years. When I go to get a pack off of a rack or something' date=' I touch my finger on it and close my eyes. If I get a cold sensation, the pack sucks. But if it's Warm, then the pack has something good in it.

I'm always right.

[/quote'][spoiler=Ya right]01yugifiles.jpg

Damn straight. Suck it, Spiderman.

do what i do' date=' buy mirror force, and a whole lot of other cards on ebay

[/quote']

Mirror force is like £30.

And I don't have paypal or any other way of buying anything.

Nah dude, on Ebay, it's $20, that's like £14.

Get paypal; life's a lot easier.

Yeah, you just have to keep trying. :/ We have some card pulling strategies in the TCG section if you want to give those a shot.

I'm always right.

[/quote']

lolheartofthecards

Archived