Dark Type Dragons

shadow458

Nice card. for the effect, I'd lower the original Attack points, I'd say its too powerful with as is. Include the spell card mentioned in the card text. also, Blcx, nice mem card, but include the ritual card to summon it, since it IS a ritual card. and all the spirit cards I've seen state that it returns to your hand at the end of the turn.other than that, both cards are pretty good ^.^

P.S. Here's a Dark Dragon made by me:

348733.jpg

Nice card. for the effect' date=' I'd lower the original Attack points, I'd say its too powerful with as is. Include the spell card mentioned in the card text. also, Blcx, nice mem card, but include the ritual card to summon it, since it IS a ritual card. and all the spirit cards I've seen state that it returns to your hand at the end of the turn.other than that, both cards are pretty good ^.^

P.S. Here's a Dark Dragon made by me:

[img']http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8379/348733.jpg[/img]

please don't post your cards in other peoples threads without asking.

@ Dark_Magician_Girl_=3- Don't post your own cards in other peoples threads. -_-

It's overpowered, only 8 stars and each time it attacks it gains 1000 ATK. After two attacks it will have 5450 ATK. >.> Reduce it's ATK or add a drawback.

Dude' date=' u failed.

no offence.

OCG is WAY off.

It is WAY too OPed aswell.

I like the pic tho.

2/10. Keep Tryin.

[/quote']

This. The pic is actually quite overused, today isn't the first time I've seen it.

That.

~this~

Archived