Mini-Set [ Blue Crystal Doom ] - 5 Monsters + 5 Spells

Dragoone

[align=center]Time for a blue doom

History: I already showed you my Ace in this mini-set and you said: "IT HAS NO BLUE" whell i done it with a all blue holo, and now it looks even cooler¡ for all of you that said, "What is that Axe you told on effect?" whell im gonna add it here¡ every monster have a story, and its weapon as too, a reason to be, everything, so thats why you can only equip with 1 weapon to your monster. All this cards (if you add to a deck) can only be 1 time, why? bcuz having 3 weapons with 1 monster will be a ownage (nearly they add (in a advanced game) like 2000 ATK and DEF ) whell now whitout preangles, the blue doom....

[Please note that not all of the pics have been holo'ed, they will use a Rainbow, or a Blue Holo,]

[The Monster Effect is hard to see, so i will post it, the Spell Effect is easy to read so i wont post it]

[spoiler= Spells]

48.jpg

52.jpg

54.jpg

56.jpg

58.jpg

[spoiler= Monsters]

49.jpg

This card can only be summoned by removing 3 monsters on your side of the field. When this card is succefully summoned, take a "Crystal Dragon's Sword" from your Deck. If this card is Speccial Summoned, pay 2000 of your Life Points and take a "Crystal Dragon Sword" from your Deck.

51.png

This card can only be summoned by removing from your side of the field 3 monsters. When this card is succefully summoned, take a "Legendary Blue Crystal Sword" from your deck. If this card is Speccial Summoned, Pay 2000 Life Points to take a "Legendary Blue Crystal Sword" from your deck.

53.jpg

This card can only be summoned by removing from your side of the field 3 monsters. When this card is succefully summoned, take a "Bow of the Blue Crystal" from your deck. If this card is Speccial Summoned, Pay 2000 Life Points to take a "Bow of the Blue Crystal" from your deck.

55.jpg

This card can only be summoned by removing from your side of the field 3 monsters. When this card is succefully summoned, take a "Migthy Frozen Blue Crystal Spear" from your deck. If this card is Speccial Summoned, Pay 2000 Life Points to take a "Migthy Frozen Blue Crystal Spear" from your deck.

Here, the recently colored card, the most powerfull in the set, the owner of all living cards¡

Blue Cristal God: Centaur of the Axes

57.png

This card can only be speccial summoned by removing from play "Blue Crystal BowBird", "Blue Crystal Dragon", "Blue Crystal SpearFish" and a "Blue Crystal SwordWolf" from your Hand or Field. When this card is speccial summoned draw a "Blue Crystal Axe of Rainbow Doom" from your deck.[/align]

Archived