Medabot 2

Tariq1

thancks but what the meaning of ocg

darkstar_316 wrote Since you already started reading you cant stop. My name is Kalena. I have black hair, and green eyes. I am 13. I was abused my whole life. I have no ears or nose, because my parents chopped them of with a rusty fork. I am dead. I will show up in your room in 13 days and kill you by chopping off your body parts with a rusty fork unless you repost this on 5 pages. THIS IS NO JOKE!!!! If you do, something good will happen to you within 13 days. If you don't believe this, just wait and see..."

Please don't make too many Vanilla Cards. I'll fix some cards for you. Make change Medabot to Machine-Type

Sumiludon

Lore: Your opponent loses 1000 Life Points when this card is on the field.

Nin-Ninja

Lore: If "Nin-Ninja" is attacked, "Nin-Ninja" and "Deseaper" cannot attack on your next turn.

(If you use this effect ^^^ Increase his ATK)

Neutrannurse

Lore: Once per turn, you gain 500 Life Points when this card is in the Graveyard.

Phantom Rengrade Stole

This card is treated as "You stole a Medabot Medal". Your Opponent cannot Summon a Medabot-Type (Change to Machine) monster for 3 turns.

If you don't know something check the tutorial section I didn't know what OCG meant either when I got here, but I at least knew how to make a good card effect/description. its not just bad OCG but it's terrible grammar.

OCG is how you write the effect of a effect monster, or what ever you put in the description box.

Lore is a lame way of saying "effect".

• 4 months later...

Archived