my first set of cards...

thenoobshow

ok first read this: when you post some comments, don't be to hard this is just a little set, and also my first. i just wanted to see if it works and if i need to change anything (plz tell me if i do because i really want some good cards to make) don't be to hard with you're comments. i know they are no good...

350360.jpg

350360.jpg

350360.jpg

350360.jpg

350360h.jpg

350360.jpg

350360.jpg

350360g.jpg

voila... post comments about what needs to be fixed.

(all pictures are from www.zybez.com, the spell cards are from www.google.com) i know they are crap and background is... well is nothing.

Ok here are 3 diferent oppinion

[spoiler= im a nice guy,]

Sincerely, stink, bad ocg, do not give up¡ if you want, i can render them and put them backgrounds, hehe averything 4 th great pic makers¡ (checkout my sig¡)

[spoiler= Im a PERFECTGRAPHICGUY¡]

your picks stinks, epin fail with ocg, i would give you some Backgrounds to make your cards a little better... still... im not the nice guy that would render you anything you want

[spoiler= Its me, my real me]

Pics: 10/60

Effect+ OCG: 10 + 5 / 30 + 10

Theme: 6/10

Your pics sincerely stink, the effect and idea is not at that bad, but your ocg (my ocg is bad too) is really bad, buy a booster of the new cards, that will help you to update your ocg, and try to find anything that could go on a set of 150 + cards (my set is already in thuse amounts) i have been working on it like 3 years on different accounts and aslong 5 editions, try to make Sub-Sets to be in, like (mines) "Blue Crystal Doom" " Portal Time" "Its summon rage" or a 1 themed set, "Wolfs vs Dragons", try to find the hardests pics, the greatest, the unics, with that you will get a better point at pics, keep at it

Yar friend: D'one [The sleepy Gaomon]

Archived