[Zeaux] Destruction Warrior Zero [V2 Added] (I am back :D)

Zeaux

[align=center]Finally, I am with my internet back :)

Destruction Warrior Zero

273350r.jpg273350x.jpg

-Card Effect-

When this card is Summoned, you can discard 1 card to have this card gains 100 ATK for each card on the field until your next Standby Phase. During the End Phase of the turn you Summoned this card, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with a ATK equal to or less than the ATK of this card.

V2

273350m.jpg

-Card Effect-

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can discard 1 card to have this card gains 100 ATK for each face down card on the field until the End Phase. During the End Phase of the turn you Normal Summoned this card, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with a ATK equal to or less than the ATK of this card. If you Summoned a Level 5 or higher monster with this effect, remove this card from play when the Special Summoned monster is removed from the field.[/align]

Aiku: Hey you're back! ^_^

OCG: Perfect.

Effect: I got mixed feeling for the effect. It's a good effect yes, perfect in fact to Special Summon a monster. Unfortunately, it's a very powerful effect in fact to Special Summon a monster. Do you understand why I mean that? It should have a drawback than discarding 1 card.

Name and Image: Zero from Megaman. That's all.

Overall 7.1/10

Aw! Your back. Didn't know what was happening there.

Well, lets look at this card with my OFFICIAL new way of rating:

Destruction Warrior 0! Good name, but what does 0 have to do with his effect when he gains ATK? The name is cool, though.

He is LIGHT, so he is honestable.

Warrior, Level 4, too, so RotA comes to mind.

Very easy to get out. But WHENEVER this card is Summoned in anyway, you can discard 1 card, to have this card gain 100 ATK x each card on the field. Including himself. You could easily Set some cards or already have a few, your opponent, too. So he can easily get to about 2000 and a max ATK of 3700 (But that will never happen). And this effect persists until your next Standby. A one time deal that can pay off.

This next effect I'm worried about. During the End Phase of a turn it was Summoned IN ANYWAY, you can Tribute him to get a monster with LESS ATK than his. That includes the ATK bonus, if you used it.

If you ask me, there are no restrictions to that. It can be anything. And it stays, doesn't have its effect negated, or says it can't attack, etc. It would be a staple in alot of Decks.

In reality, I could see this card being limited or even banned just because of its searching style. It's the best searcher in the world!

OCG:When this card is Summoned, you can discard 1 card to have this card gain 100 ATK for each card on the field until your next Standby Phase. During the End Phase of the turn you Summoned this card, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with a ATK equal to or less than the ATK of this card.

Only 1 error, but it's been fixed. Pic is from Megaman. But Megaman pics are always cool. Both are alright.

Here is my rate, sorry if it is harsh, but I'm trying to make a really fair system: 6.9/10

Maybe fix the searching conditions, that might balance it out.

Aw! Your back. Didn't know what was happening there.

Well' date=' lets look at this card with my OFFICIAL new way of rating:

Destruction Warrior 0! Good name, but what does 0 have to do with his effect when he gains ATK? The name is cool, though.

He is LIGHT, so he is honestable.

Warrior, Level 4, too, so RotA comes to mind.

Very easy to get out. But WHENEVER this card is Summoned in anyway, you can discard 1 card, to have this card gain 100 ATK x each card on the field. Including himself. You could easily Set some cards or already have a few, your opponent, too. So he can easily get to about 2000 and a max ATK of 3700 (But that will never happen). And this effect persists until your next Standby. A one time deal that can pay off.

This next effect I'm worried about. During the End Phase of a turn it was Summoned IN ANYWAY, you can Tribute him to get a monster with LESS ATK than his. That includes the ATK bonus, if you used it.

If you ask me, there are no restrictions to that. It can be anything. And it stays, doesn't have its effect negated, or says it can't attack, etc. It would be a staple in alot of Decks.

In reality, I could see this card being limited or even banned just because of its searching style. It's the best searcher in the world!

OCG:When this card is Summoned, you can discard 1 card to have this card gain 100 ATK for each card on the field until your next Standby Phase. During the End Phase of the turn you Summoned this card, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with a ATK equal to or less than the ATK of this card.

Only 1 error, but it's been fixed. Pic is from Megaman. But Megaman pics are always cool. Both are alright.

Here is my rate, sorry if it is harsh, but I'm trying to make a really fair system: 6.9/10

Maybe fix the searching conditions, that might balance it out.

[/quote']

OK you are completely right, I was thinking "he are OP, but whatever. I will wait until someone says he are", and you come :D. Oh well, wait a minute and I will balance it.

Archived