The D.M. Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 OOC:Rewind to attackI activate my trap card hidden cybernetic technology i sacrifice my cyber dragon to destroy drillago Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hikariattacks Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 "Hmmm, good move, with that I'll end my turn"Hikari turns to the girl"I see you've finally awoken!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted July 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 Saphire: "Oh, hello theresies, I don't believe we've metsies..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 Its time for me to finish this i draw....mehehe i summon morphtronic videon and equip him with 7 Completed giving him 2500 ATK Morphtronic videon End it attack directly Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hikariattacks Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 "No, we havent, I'm Hikari, a pretty class duelist at that too, and you are?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 TT-TT *sniffle* my 1st win at duel academy and not even my opponent notices Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted July 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 Saphire: "You can't be that goodsies, you just got creamed by a guy who was so stupid to risk his lifesies for a card..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 ERK!!! Please dont say that out loudbesides it was a good card -_- Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted July 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 "it may have been, but what if it was just a mere Thousand eyes idolsies...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 ...touche....aaanyways did i just hear correctly that YOU are a duelist? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hikariattacks Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 "I LOST THE DUEL!? NO WAY!!!!""I told you Hikari!""Ok, thats it, time to get things going, Raiden, we'll duel again, now, but lets see how you face off against this deck"Hikari takes out a deck simply marked as new"I'd like to see you overcome this one!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 (Wow Just like at Sky academy you dont know what kind of duelists youll meet i just hope this academy doesent have the same problem Sky Academy had)alright your on!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted July 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 "yesies, I am a duelist, why do you askies?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 its just Errm your so...uhmmm....youre an ummm..a little kid Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted July 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 "Say what you wishsies, I'm 14 and i like myselfsies, I don't care what others think of mesies" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hikariattacks Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 (Can you explain this sky duelist thing to me?)"This time, I'll be going first"Hikari draws 5 cards, and the 6th"I'll play a card in defence, then I'll play 4 cards in the spell zone" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 WHAAAAT!!!??!? YOURE 14... *Sigh* (out loud by accident) this is just like Sky Academy Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 OOC: Has hirkiri been on lately? We have a duel that he supposedly won in one turn, but I stopped it. Anybody see him? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 OOC:hes rematching me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 Kenta walked around and eventually saw Sapphire and Raiden. "Either of you wanna duel?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 OOC:hes rematching me OOC: HikariAttacks or hirikiri? Because I have a duel with hirikiri. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 im a little busy with Hikari at the moment Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted July 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 "Well, I must admit, I've known a lot of nice people in my time and you're not one of themsies..." She leaves and winds up on the beach, crying OOC: I decided to make a change to her personality section of the app Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 Wait i didnt mean it like tha-*sigh* hikari would you mind duelling kenta instead of meive gotta go talk to saphire Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hikariattacks Posted July 25, 2009 Report Share Posted July 25, 2009 "Go for it, good duel by the way!Kenta!!! You and me!!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.