Co-Writer Needed [SSBB]

End Of The Abyss

Hey SSBB players. I'm End Of The Abyss, as you know. I'm trying to write a SSBB machinima. A machinima is a onine series made with a video game. For more references, check out www.machinima.com.

So this thread is pretty much to look for a co-writer for this machinima. I need someone who's good at screenplay and knows SSBB well. I'd take two different people if I needed to. You also need to have somekind of commonly used IMing system so I can contact you when it's needed. (e.g. MSN, AIM, YAHOO, SKYPE)

So if anyone thinks they can help out, either PM me, or just post here. I'd also like some plot ideas. You can pretty much approach this from many concepts, like the characters in Brawl are in real life, so the brawl word is IRL. Or maybe that everything takes place in an online server, or perhaps players IRL are sucked into the game and turned into characters..anything you can thing of. Please include a protraganist and antagonist if you submit a plot.

I have written several machinimas (which have yet to be released, pending completion of post-production), so I would be more than happy to help with writing and story.

Here's an idea:

Big Brawl, Small World

The story begins when Link, a regular at the town Dojo, goes to the dojo to find it locked. He begins looking around the town for the owner, and after talking with a few villagers, including the mayor (Ganondorf), he discovers that the owner was kidnapped late in the night by a man in a strange looking outfit. Link goes off on the road that the kidnapper took, and discovers a cave with a strange sound coming from it. He enters the cave, and finds himself in a cartoon world (he is now Toon Link). Wandering around the new land, he discovers a town, where he searches for information on the owner of the dojo. He meets with a strange salesman, who sells him an item called a "Smash". Link is interested and uses the smash, only to be surrounded by strange armed guards, who take him off to a magically warded prison. Link discovers that smashes are illegal, and while in jail, meets with other prisoners, who then team up to make a plan to escape (they are Mario, Ness, Sonic, and Olimar). They all escape, and then head off to find the owner of the dojo, who they believe to be in the royal prison, controlled by Lord Bowser.

That is just a bit of the story, PM me if you're interested. The story moves on from there to chronicle their journey to save the owner of the dojo, and several side plots along the way, led by the various team members.

i'm very good with screen plays but the only way u can contact me is via e-mail. any way the antaginists could be just wario and bowser and the protagonists could be lucario and Snake. i have a few good ideas but it's a work in progress.Also i'm useually on this im site called chatango.com u can pm me my screen name their is kedada ok

Story:

If you can watch bloody anime, watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. That will give you some ideas.

Story 2:

Smash Town is taken over by Tabuu's, who found a way to clone himself. The Smash Roaster scatters then regroups. They develop a plan to break into Tabuus fortress using Snakes hideout. They storm the fortress and manage to take it over. They discover the horrifying truth about how Tabuus are cloned, and begin to plan for the final battle with Tabuu.

TO BE CONTINUED... When I have more time.

Lets do a little role reversal. The world is run by a league of "good guys", who have become increasingly intolerant and paranoid of "evil". The residents of the world live in fear and oppression, as any talk against the order is considered an evil plot. Amidst this there stands one man (uh, turtle?) who will stand for what is right, and overthrow this order by any means.

tl;dr: All the good guys are actually evil and in charge. Its up to the bad guys to beat them.

Lets do a little role reversal. The world is run by a league of "good guys"' date=' who have become increasingly intolerant and paranoid of "evil". The residents of the world live in fear and oppression, as any talk against the order is considered an evil plot. Amidst this there stands one man (uh, turtle?) who will stand for what is right, and overthrow this order by any means.

tl;dr: All the good guys are actually evil and in charge. Its up to the bad guys to beat them.

[/quote']

My brain hurts, but I leik it. I'm thinking that as plot for season 2, as I already have a Season 1 Plot, thnx 2 Taiga Yamashita.

Archived