Jump to content

[DISC]Majestic Star Dragon


Recommended Posts

I just thought of something:

 

Now Stardust is LV7' date=' are there any LV2 non-tuners that can help this thing's case then?

[/quote']

 

kinka-byo, that spirit can summon the tuner needed as well when you play him, and he is level 1.

 

also, your idea doesn't work, since the bug doesn't become level 2 when it does that effect, and you need 10, not 9.

 

Note to self: add that to deck immediately.

 

As for the last part, the idea was to see if a DIFFERENT monster that's LV2 could help MSD. I know Level Stealer would not be involved in the Synchro.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just thought of something:

 

Now Stardust is LV7' date=' are there any LV2 non-tuners that can help this thing's case then?

[/quote']

 

kinka-byo, that spirit can summon the tuner needed as well when you play him, and he is level 1.

 

also, your idea doesn't work, since the bug doesn't become level 2 when it does that effect, and you need 10, not 9.

 

Note to self: add that to deck immediately.

 

As for the last part, the idea was to see if a DIFFERENT monster that's LV2 could help MSD. I know Level Stealer would not be involved in the Synchro.

 

but that adds card needed for the combo, which is a bad idea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...