4000 ATK point + 4 level stars

almozayaf

Huzaa, the Living Legend

Monster Card

LIGHT

Warrior

4/4000/0

This card can not be used as a Tribute for a card effect. This card can not declare an attack on a monster on your opponent's side of the field. If this card deals Battle Damage to your opponent, the Battle Damage is treated as 400.

It's rather cheap if I do say so. There is no cost to the monster and it's no fun if you're guaranteed a win without any struggle at all. A cost I could think of to even it out (if that's even possible) would be to make all your opponent's attacks into direct attacks and double the battle damage taken.

:( no these not the point, i was wan't a hi atk monster with bad effect that all. :? whay noone get it?:x

Fearful Overlord

Monster Card

DARK

Fiend

4/4000/600

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned while your opponent has 4000 Life Points or higher. This card cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, decrease the ATK of this monster by 400 points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King of Souls

Monster Card

LIGHT

Warrior

4/4000/500

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 4 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard from play. This card cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly. During each of your Standby Phases, tribute 1 monster on the field. If you do not, this card is removed from play.

Name: ... (cant think of one at this moment)

Monster Card

LIGHT

Warrior

4/4000/0

This card cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If this card destroys a monster your opponent controls and the monster is a none warrior type monster you lose Life Points equal to this monsters attack. If this card destroys a warrior type monster switch control of this card to your opponent. if this card is switched to defence you take Life Points x300 for each card in your opponents hand

Any good?

Name:The Light Of Death Level:4 ATK/DEF:4000/0 Attribute: Pyro effect:This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. When this card is Special Summoned, inflict damage to the controller of this card equal to the number of cards in his/her Deck and Graveyard x100. This card cannot attack a monster. When this card inflicts Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points, flip a coin. If Heads, negate the attack and inflict 1000 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points and destroy this card. If Tails, inflict damage to the controller's Life Points equal to this card's ATK.

Auxilary Knight

Level 4

Dark/Warrior

4000/0

If there is any other card(s) on your side of the

field while this card is face-up, destroy this card.

When this card is destroyed, you take 2000 points

of damage. This card cannot inflict Battle Damage

to your opponent. Your opponent does not recieve

any effect damage the turn this card is sent to

the Graveyard. This card cannot have it's effects

negated, and this card cannot be tributed.

I also have a pic I could use for it, if you want

Archived