YCM's GFX Team Championship Competition

Lemniscate

[align=center]Welcome to a battle for the ages, a competition between the two GFX teams of YugiohCardMaker, the Scratchworks Family, and Winterbell Designs.

[spoiler=Rules]

- Each team enters 5 people

- Each person enters 1 tag

- Tags must be made specifically for the contest, and cannot be premade

- Theme is "freestyle", meaning any tag can be entered.

- People who fail to enter their entry by the entry date are counted as a loss for the team (in other words, if a member of one of the teams fails to enter a sig, the team's score suffers from one less person.)

- Each team's roster must be approved before the contest starts (each team has to know who they are entering before the thread is posted)

Entry time ends in 1 week.

[spoiler=Rosters]

[spoiler=The Scratchworks Family]

Exyst

-.-

Hunter

Taiga Yamashita

Regret

[spoiler=Winterbell Designs]

Legend Zero

Sakuya Izayoi

ZXP

Yondaime

Nero

Once all entries are in, they will be added as a poll to this thread, and votes will be cast. Whichever team receives the most votes wins the competition, and claims the title of "YCM's GFX Team Champions".

[/align]

GI has been down for a long time for a major clean up and it is unknown when it'll reopen.

I thought it was strange why I couldn't post.

Anyway, SR or GFX school even though I think they're both not good.

I have an idea' date=' a link I got from haris, but he kinda forbode me from giving it out, but I think it's acceptable if I PM you -.-.

[/quote']

The forum is old bro. No one will post.

I have an idea' date=' a link I got from haris, but he kinda forbode me from giving it out, but I think it's acceptable if I PM you -.-.

[/quote']

The forum is old bro. No one will post.

I just saw the dates of the most recent posts, and you're right. Anyways, I say GFX Skool then.

I think GFX Skool more than SR. Unless someone has some other site that is active and better. -.-' date=' couldn't you just be anonymous on the PR vote? We don't have to give out Usernames.

[/quote']

Nope sorry. Someone in PR looked at my PB & sent it to some people. I got some CnC by a PM on them xD

Archived