South Duel Academy.

BS

Hey. This is my Fan Fic series. I belive this is the right place to post this because I see no where else to but if its in the wrong section move it please.

Yu-Gi-Oh South Academy

Episode 1: Welcome to South Academy

"May I have your attention please!" Boomed over the loud speaker on the small crowded bus. "We will be arriving at South Duel Academy in 10 minutes. Please prepare your things to exit the bus when we arrive!" South Duel Academy just opened for its first year and the lower ranked students were on the bus headed to the school. Only 60 applicants had been excepted to the school.

The Gold Class students were the highest level students, most of these students had transferred from places like Duel Academy and North Academy for the chance to attend the small more private duel school. The Silver Class students had just arrived yesterday. Most of the Silver Class students were from North Academy with the exception of three students from Duel Academy. The lowest level at the school was the Bronze Class. This class was made up of the 25 first years that were about to arrive at the school. Most of the first years were from privileged families and many of them could afford full decks of ultra rare cards. But there were a few students you were not so privileged and had made it into the school by being great duelists in there own regions.

But there was one student, good or bad duelist, who had not been born in a privileged family, he was from the tiny town of Grenadine Falls. He had won a dueling scholarship through a regional tournament. His name was Chase, he had spent every last dollar he had ever earned in his life building his deck. Just dreaming of the chance to go to a dueling school. This is where our story begins.

"Chase! Chase! Chase!" Yelled one of the students getting off the bus, his name was Tryce and he was also a first year and a new friend of Chase.

"Huh? Oh no! I fell asleep on the bus, Ive got to get to registration!" Chase yelled as he awoke in a daze.

"Comn Chase lets go!" Tryce yelled frantically as he grabbed Chase by the arm.

Both Chase and Tryce ran across the giant parking lot and into the front entrance. "What way do we go!" Said Tryce with a worried look in his eye.

"Ummm...Left!" Shouted Chase as he started running down the left hallway. As it turned out they were right and made it into the main lobby just in time for registration. "All Bronze Class students please form a single file line on the far right of the lobby!" Shouted an announcer, high above the lobby standing on top of a sky walk that hung over the main lobby.

"You are now receiving your uniforms and a pamphlet containing all the rules here at South Academy! You must read these rules over because if you break one you may be expelled!"

"Wow these guys sure are strict eh Tryce?" said Chase as he glanced at Tryce. "Yeah, ill say I just hope we don't break any rules." Replied Tryce, he was shaking and it was very obvious he was nervous.

"Haha don't worry about it Tryce this year is gonna be awesome." Said Chase, he had an odd smirk on his face as if he was about to do something stupid. "Here is your uniform Chase Zulu and your rule pamphlet." said the Duel Proctor. "Pamphlet this is like 200 pages its like a book!" said Chase in a with a laughing tone in his voice. "Do not disrespect your school or your duel proctor! In fact your entrance exam will be right now in the sky walk above us and everyone here is gonna see you fail and get sent back home!" Snapped the Duel Proctor in a long breathless sentence.

"Alright then lets go then!" Snapped back Case.

*In the Sky walk*

"Ok your exam starts right now and i'm gonna go first, as punishment for your rudeness!" Snapped the duel instructor.

"Fine by me, just one less turn I need to beat you." Rebutted Chase.

"Ok, I draw and I play Enforcement Judge!" A human like monster appeared on the dueling field, it was dressed in a long robe like a judge. It had 1700 ATK and 400 DEF. "And now ill play a face down card, end turn!" Said the Duel Proctor with a smug look.

"Ok, ill draw and uhm, ill play my Chaos Knight!" A knight in thick blood red armour appeared, it had 1500 ATK and 1200 DEF. "Alright and now I can activate his affect I can discard one card in my had and raise his attack by 300 points! So now I can destroy your Enforcement Judge! Attack Chaos Knight!" Yelled Chase loudly.

"Haha, fool I activate my face down Jail Cell! This card activates when one of my monsters is destroyed by one of yours now I can keep your monster as long as I don't use it for an attack. I may have just lost 100 life points but it wont matter at all." Laughed the Duel Proctor.

"Ugh, well ill play a face down and end my turn then!" Chase's voice sounded crackly and scared."

"Alright my turn at last! I draw haha, and now I offer your weak little monster and summon Mighty Judge!" A glowing almost mystical man dressed in robes appeared on the field with 2200 ATK and 1800 DEF. "Hah and his affect activates and I can return one Enforcement Judge from the graveyard to the field in DEF position. Now I attack with Mighty Judge! Forward!"

"I activate my face down trap card!" Yelled Chase. "Its called Chaos Winds and when it is activated if I have a Chaos Monster in my hand I can stop 1 monsters attack!" Chase wiped the sweat from his brow, he had stopped him for this turn but next turn he new he wouldn't be as lucky.

"Fine, ill end my turn then ill just have to wait till next turn to crush you." Rebutted the Duel Proctor.

"Alright draw! Ok, I will set a monster face down and end my turn." It seemed like a weak move but Chase seemed calm.

"Is that it? I was expecting a little more! I draw and now I can put my Enforcement Judge into attack mode! Enforcement Judge attack his face down monster!" Screamed the Duel Proctor.

"Hah, You flipped face up my Chaos Messenger!" A small man in thin blood red armour appeared face up on the field it had 800 ATK and 1300 DEF. "He may be destroyed by your attack but his flip effect activates, it lets me discard all cards in my hand except for one Chaos Monster in my hand and summon his to the field regardless of level, so now I can summon my Chaos Gladiator!" A buff man with a large sword and light blood red armour appeared, it was a level six card and had 2000 ATK and 1700 DEF.

"So what little boy, my Mighty Judge can still destroy you!" Laughed the Duel Proctor.

"Nope, Chaos Gladiator cant be attacked on the turn he is summoned. So it looks like you cant do anything this turn!" Rebutted Chase.

"Fine, ill end my turn then." said the Duel Proctor. "Sweet my turn, I draw and I got the perfect card Chaos Fortress its a field spell card and when its on the field my Chaos monsters all gain 300 ATK points of and guess what else, now you can only have three monsters on your side of the field at a time! Now Chaos Gladiator attack his Mighty Judge! Chaos Sword Strike!"

"So you may have destroyed my Mighty Judge but when he is destroyed his other effect activates! "And I can summon from my deck the my most powerful card! The Supreme Judgement!

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Episode 2: Battle of the Just and the Lust

A huge monster who's face was shaded by a dark black hood appeared onto the dueling field with a great roar. It had 2700 ATK and 2900 DEF. "Haha, not only is Supreme Judgement strong its effect will make you pay for your sins. It lets me discard a card from my hand and destroy all monsters on the field other than this card! And now that the field is cleared your finished!" Yelled the Duel Proctor.

Chase winced at the powerful blow from the monsters strike, his life points had taken a huge hit and went from 4000 to 1300. He was in serious trouble and new he only had one turn to turn things around.

"Alright then, this duel isn't over yet I draw." Said Chase as he pulled a card from his duel disk, "Chaos Fusion...just what I needed. Alright Duel Proctor I play Chaos Fusion, it works just like Polymerization except I can only use Chaos monsters and the monsters must be in my graveyard or on the field. So now I can remove from play my Chaos Gladiator and my Chaos Knight and summon Chaos: Legendary Warrior!" A bright flash went off and a large man in heavy blood red armour appeared, it had two huge swords and a matching cape on his face were lines that looked like lines of blood running down his face. It had 2500 ATK and 2000 DEF.

"Hah, fool your monster is still weaker than mine!" Laughed the Duel Proctor.

"No, not really remember my Chaos Fortress is still on the field so he gains 300 ATK points bringing his up to 2800 ATK points, just enough to destroy your beast! Now attack him my Chaos: Legendary Warrior!" Thousand Sword Strike!" A cloud of blood red smoke shot up into the air and when it cleared the Supreme Judgement was gone. "Now, I end my turn!"

"Alright I still only took 100 points of damage I'm still at 3800 and you only have 1300! I draw, and it is just the card I wanted Cost Down, I discard one card from my hand and summon my last judge monster! Magic Gabble of Judgement! said the Duel Proctor proudly.

"Hahahahaha! Is that all sounds weak to me!" laughed Chase. "Then your about to be surprised." A giant gabble like from a court room appeared on the field, it had 100 ATK and 100 DEF. "Sure its weak and it can be the only monster remaining on my side of the field when I summon it. But now it gets good I count the number of monsters remaining in my deck, and for each one you must discard a card from your hand or destroy a monster on your side of the field and if you do not have enough you take 100 points of damage for each card you cannot discard for. I have 17 in my deck you have 4 cards in your hand to discard, so you take 1300 points of damage, oh but wait, you have a card on the field by destroying it you can save yourself! Hahaha! Your finished. Gabble Strike!"

Chase winced at the sound of the gabble, he destroyed his Chaos: Legendary Warrior to save himself. "I may only have 100 life points left but if I draw the right card I can still win. So now, I draw! It must be my lucky day because I drew Chaos Reborn, its just like monster reborn but for Chaos Monsters but I cant summon Chaos monsters of level five or higher so ill have to summon my Chaos Messenger. He may only be at 800 ATK right now but when Chaos: Legendary Warrior is in the graveyard he gains 1000 ATK points. So I destroy you Gabble and end my turn." Chase finished proudly.

"Humph, I draw it seems you have proven yourself." Said the Duel Proctor calmly.

"You mean I win? that's it you give.."

"You've proven your a fool Chase, you forgot one crucial fact, you still have your Chaos Fortress on the field and it gives you monster an extra 300 ATK hes really at 2100 ATK." Rebutted the Duel Proctor.

"Sweet, hes stronger than I thought! Im gonna beat you even worse next turn!" Laughed Chase.

"Wrong, I play Flung Into Space, its a spell card that lets me remove your monster from play for 1 turn as long as it has over 2000 ATK. So now hes gone for one turn and ill play Kojikocy!" A buff man in green armour appeared he had 1500 ATK and 1200 DEF. "Now finish him! Screamed the duel proctor.

"Sorry, I don't think so you see another little annoying side affect about my Chaos: Legendary Warrior being in the graveyard is that when a Chaos Monster is removed from play I can summon another one that was removed from play back onto the field and I choose Chaos Gladiator. Plus because of my fortress and because Chaos: Legendary Warrior is still in the graveyard he gains 1300 ATK points putting him at 3300 ATK. Now Kojikocy runs right into him and you lose your monster and 1700 life points." Said Chase with a blunt smirk on his face.

"Ahhhh! You how could you, I'm down to 2100 points and now I end my turn. Do your worst." Said the Duel Proctor with a lisp of anger in his voice.

"Alright Chaos Gladiator attack him directly and finish this with Chaos Sword Strike!" Yelled Chase.

The Duel Proctors life points dropped to zero. But just when Chase thought he could get a moments rest he heard a scream from down in the main lobby and it sounded like Tryce..

Episode 3: The Secret

"That sounds like Tryce, Tryce I'm coming Tryce hold on Tryce!" Chase yelled as he ran across the sky walk to the end of the stair way and down in the main lobby. "Where is he, Tryce! Tryce! Where are you!" Yelled Chase in a panic.

"Oh know this is just awful" said Tryce as he walked up to Chase "I spilled Cola all over my new Uniform." The uniform was bronze colored and the Cola almost blended in to the jacket.

"Haha, is that all Tryce? I heard you scream and I thought something was wrong." Replied Chase.

"But how am I gonna get this stain out!" Yelled Tryce in quite a panic. "Don't worry we will just take it to the dry cleaner's tomorrow morning." Laughed Chase.

"I cant Chase. My entrance exam is tomorrow and Ive got to look in tip top shape or ill get in trouble from the Duel Proctor." Said Tryce.

"Well the dry cleaners is open until midnight because the old lady who works there never goes home. We can sneak off campus tonight and wash your jacket and be back with your jacket and still have time to sleep." Said Chase slowly as if he was making it up as he went along.

*Time 10:30PM*

"Ok lets go quickly and keep your head low we just have to make it across the street." Said Chase to Tryce as they ran across the dark road outside the duel academy. "Ok we made it and look its open just like I said Tryce." Laughed Chase.

"Still, I don't have a very good feeling about this Chase, what if we get caught"? Said Tryce in a frightful voice. "Stop worrying lets go inside." Replied Chase.

Bing, a bell went off as Chase and Tryce entered the building. "Hello, boys isn't it a little late for you to be off campus?" said the small old lady inside.

"I'm sorry mam, but we have to wash this jacket because it needs to be cleaned for tomorrow." Said Chase quietly as if someone was trying to listen in on his conversation.

"Then why didn't you just come during the day young man?" Said the old lady as she raised her eyebrows.

"Ya, Chase we didn't we come during the day anyway!" Said Tryce angerly.

"Uhhh, anyway we just need to wash this so.."

"Not so fast, if you don't want me to tell, you have to duel me!" Said the old lady.

"What! ok then old timer its time to learn some new tricks!" Said Chase loudly as he loaded up his duel disk.

"No not you, your friend. If he beats me I wont tell and to make it worth while ill tell you a little secret about the duel school your enrolled in. How dose that sound?" said the old lady in a questionable voice.

"Fine by me, lets duel!" said Tryce.

"Alright I draw, ok I will play my Piranha Patrol Boat." A small boat that looked like it was a military boat appeared. It had a turret mounted on it and was grey from front to back. It had 1000 ATK points and 1000 DEF points. "Oh and guess what when I summon a Boat Monster I can take Umi from my deck and put it on the field. So now my monster has 1200 ATK and 1200 DEF." said Tryce loud and clearly.

"Not a bad move my little friend but I can do one better, I draw oh and look what I drew, one of my favorite cards. Magician of The Past. a small woman in torn clothes with a magic book appeared. She had 1500 ATK and 1300 DEF. "Now destroy that new fangled contraption!" A bright stream of light appeared and the small boat exploded into bits and pieces. "Hah you just lost 300 life points and we've just begun. I end my turn" said the old woman.

"Alright, I draw then, I play another one of my Piranha Patrol Boats. Ok it may only have 1200 ATK and DEF now but I play a magic card from my hand. Its called Save The Sailors. Here's how it works if I have a Boat card in my graveyard I can remove it from play and increase the ATK of another Boat monster on the field by 300 ATK points. So now we are even. Ill place a card face down and end my turn." Said Tryce quickly almost without thought.

"Hah, not bad young one but I'm far more wise than you are my boy, so ill draw and I can now summon my Soldier of The Past." A man in roman era armour appeared he was big and burly and carried a large axe. He had 1800 ATK and 300 DEF. He dose have a small downside thought, when he is summoned all field spell cards are destroyed. Now attack his dingy my soldier!" Said the old lady in a loud frail voice. The small boat on the field split into 2 parts and Tryce winced from the pain of the 800 points of damage. "Now attack him directly my magician!" yelled the old woman.

"Not so fast said Tryce slowly. I activate my face down trap Last Fleet. If I don't have any monsters on my side of the field I can summon a Boat type monster from my hand of level 6 or lower. I choose Barracuda Destroyer." A large boat with 3 huge cannons appeared it was long and thin and gray front to back. It had 1800 ATK and 2300 DEF. "Hah and when hes summon Umi moves to the field from my deck giving him 2000 ATK and 2500 DEF." Said Tryce proudly.

The magicians blast fired back off the boat and destroyed the magician. Taking 500 life points from the old lady. "Ok so I have 3500 life points and you only have 2900 life points im still winning so I play a face down and end my turn."

"Alright my turn!" Yelled Tryce. "I draw, ok i'm going to switch my Barracuda Destroyer to defence mode because when he is in defence mode I can attack you directly for 500 points of damage. Now ill play a magic card called Extra Cannon. I can equip it to any Boat monster and when that monster is in defence I can inflict 500 points of damage to your life points per turn. So now, ill use my Barracuda Destroyers ability and inflict 1000 points of damage to your life points." Said Tryce loudly and excitedly.

A loud sound went off and blasts fired from each of the four cannons, blasts came smashing down around the old woman.

"Ahhh! My points how disrespectful young man." Yelled the old woman. "Alright who's winning now crazy lady, your only at 2500 life points I have 2900. So bring it end turn!" Yelled Tryce.

"Ok I draw, and I play Rewind to The Past. Its complicated so listen up sunny, we both take cards in our hands and on the field and put them in the grave yard. Then we both draw 10 cards, we select five of them and the rest go to the graveyard. Ok and finally we can both summon one monster from our hand regardless of level." Laughed the told woman

"Alright are you ready? I play my Keeper of The Past, my most powerful monster." A monster of pure light in the shape of a giant human took the field. It had 3000 ATK and 3000 DEF. "Ok, now its effect if it was special summoned by the effect of Rewind the Past you take 2000 points of damage." A bright bolt of lightning fired from the monster directly at Tryce, putting making him fall to the ground. "Alright you only have 900 points left, go ahead and summon your monster." Snapped the old lady.

"All I wanted was to wash my jacket. Well I guess i'm still gonna get to because I special summon my best monster. Royal Armada." A huge fleet of ships appeared on the field seeming to take up Tryces whole field. They had 3000 ATK and 4000 DEF. "I cant have any monsters on the field when I summon this card because it takes up all of my monster zones. But its effect is well worth it. If I permanently deduct its defence points by any amount you take 1/2 of the DEF points offered as damage. So I offer all 4000 points!" Tryce screamed loudly.

All of the ships fired off blasts all hitting the woman directly. "Nice move young man, you seem like a fine duelist. I end my turn." said the old woman with a smile.

"Ok then I draw, but first my last Umi card moves to the field because Royal Armada is treated as a Boat card. So now my monster has 3200 ATK. but i'm not going to destroy your monster because I drew Horn of Light, and I already had another one in my hand. So I equip both to my Royal Armada giving it 1400 DEF points. Now I offer them and inflict 700 points of damage to you. Fire Royal Armada!" Yelled Tryce.

The blasts fired into the air and exploded upon hitting the woman. "Good move young man, that would be game." Said the old woman as she smiled.

Alright I did it! Hey but wait you said you would tell us a secret about our school!" Said Tryce triumphantly.

"Alright boys you may want to have a seat then." Said the old woman with a sickly look on her face.

Episode 4: A Dream of Destiny

The old woman's eyes seemed to dart around the room as if looking to see if anyone else was there. "Alright boys, as you know your school was finished just a few months ago. It took them 3 years to build the academy. During the first year of building, a man who went by the name of Nautica visited the build site and propositioned the man in charge of the building of the school. His name was Damian Orvil.

Now know one was quite sure what Nautica wanted to do with the school but rumors soon surfaced that Nautica wished to use the school as a training ground for his so called "Students of Genesis". Damian refused the offer because Nautica would not tell him more about these special students that he wished to train there.

Oddly, shortly after Damian refused he passed away from poisoning. Shortly before he passed he spent his last few hours creating 5 clues explaining who had killed him and why he was killed. Damian hid the clues all over the campus to make sure his killer could not destroy them. He most likely didn't tell anyone for fear they might become targets of his killer." Explained the brittle old woman.

"Wow, sounds to me like an adventure! Don't you think so Tryce!" Said Chase excitedly. "Well, maybe but this all sounds like a tall tale to me." Rebutted Tryce.

"I assure you young man, everything I have told you tonight I have witnessed with my own eyes. And there is still much more to tell you." Said the old woman in a sharp voice. "Hmm, I still don't believe you, Chase we have to get back to the school its 3 in the morning!" Said Tryce in an excited voice.

"Alright lets go then Tryce" Said Chase. "Hmm, these boys have no idea of what awaits them." thought the old woman to herself.

*Time: 6:00*

"Ugh! Ok Chase my match is at 8:00, Ive got to go, ill see you there ok." Said Tryce questioning Chase. "Yup 8:00 Tryce...8:00 at the..." Said Chase as he fell back to sleep.

***Chase dozed off into a deep sleep***

"Huh, what the...where am I." Muttered Chase. "Welcome young one, Ive taken you here because you must learn something very important. Something about yourself. I challenge you to a duel but not the kind of duel which you are accustomed to. Please pick your favorite monster from your dueling deck." Replied a man shrouded in a dark black mist. "Ok, ill take my Chaos General from my deck." Said Chase slowly as if he was confused.

"Good, ill take my Divine Destiny monster from my deck and summon him to the field." A large black creature with long red horns and bright red eyes appeared on the field. It had 6000 ATK and 0 DEF "Ok ill summon my Chaos General then!" Yelled Chase. A tall man in blood red roman armour appeared on the field, he had 2 long swords that were thin and red. And a helmet which covered his entire face. He had 3200 ATK and 2900 DEF.

"A very nice monster now here is how our game will work we are both going to embody our creatures, becoming them in every shape and form. Then we will command all the monsters in our deck in an all out war, we each have 4000 life points, there is no need to draw because all of your creatures are already on the dueling field. And you may use your magic and trap cards by sacrificing one of your own monsters for each card you wish to use. Welcome to the mega duel!" Laughed the strange man as his body was sucked into his own monster as was Chase.

"Ugh, ok then first off ill play all three of my Banners of Chaos by offering my Chaos Messengers. Now during the battle phase each of monsters gain 500 ATK for each of my Banners of Chaos. So now I have 4700 ATK. And I see a very weak monster on your side of the field." Laughed Chase. He was right the man had a small monster wrapped in a black robe with only 500 ATK and DEF points. "Now i'm gonna smash him!" Yelled Chase as he rushed toward the monster. A thick blast of pure darkness smashed into Chase causing him to fall to the ground. His life points dropped to 2700. "Hah, fool I stepped in and saved my monster. You didn't think you could hold up against 6000 ATK points did you? Anyway only one monster may attack per turn just like a chess match. Oh but lucky for you If I step in your not destroyed" Laughed the man.

"What, ill end my turn then.." Said Chase in a shaky voice. He was scared, confused and losing the duel and things were not going to get better because now it was the strange mans turn.

"Alright because each monster can only attack once every 3 turns I cannot kill you this turn. But my Destiny Spirit will show you the way. A small, black, ghost like figure zoomed at Chases Chaos Gladiator. "My spirit has a very special ability you see, it may only have 300 ATK points but it can destroy any monster on the field as long as it hasn't battled during the duel yet." Laughed the man.

"This is insane! What am I doing here! I demand to know who you are!" Yelled Chase angerly.

"Who am I? Who am I? Im someone you already know but you haven't met yet, until now." Said the man calmly.

"Stop with the mind games and tell me who you are!" Demanded Chase.

"If you truly wish to know who I am beat me in this duel." Replied the man.

"Fine! Alright I offer 1 of my Chaos Knights to play Chaos Fusion! I can now fuse another Chaos Knight and One of my Chaos Gladiators to summon Chaos: Legendary Warrior as long as I remove the fused monsters from play!" Yelled Chase. "My Chaos: Legendary Warrior isn't much for now. But I remove my 3rd Chaos Knight from the field and play another Chaos Fusion! I fuse myself as in Chaos General and Chaos: Legendary Warrior from play to summon my most powerful creature yet! Chaos: Legendary General!" Yelled Chase.

A large man in thick blood red armour appeared he carried a large shield and a broad sword. He had spiked armour all over his body and a blood stained and cracked helmet. On his back was a were two large crossed swords and a long thin one. He had 4500 ATK and 3600 DEF.

"Alright now in my battle phase my attack reaches 6000 points. And because I'm a new monster ill attack you and end this! Yelled Chase louder than ever before. Chase charged at full speed into battle but a large black wall made of dark shrouds appeared in front of him. He swiped at the wall and it shattered like glass only to regenerate behind all the other monsters. The mans life points dropped to 100. "You see I threw my Destiny Wall in front of you. it only had 2100 DEF but because of your monsters effect the difference between your monsters ATK points and my monsters DEF points is inflicted as battle damage to me I just barely survived."

"Alright my ATK returns to 4500 and I end my turn." Said Chase almost happy his attack had been stopped.

"My turn, I'm going to finish you this turn, I offer my Destiny Spirit to play a face down card. End turn." Said the man smugly.

"That's it? I draw and now ill use my 3rd Chaos Gladiator to attack your last Destiny Spirit to win! Attack Gladiator!" Yelled Chase triumphantly.

"Trap! Last Turn.. now all cards on the field are destroyed. Except for me. Now normally you would summon a monster from your deck but because all of your monsters are on the field ill let you pick one from your field." Said the man loudly. "Fine I choose myself of course, what now?" asked Chase. He had never seen such a card before.

"Now you are forced to attack me. And who ever is left standing at the end of our battle wins!" Said the man proudly.

Chase felt his body pushing forward and he soon broke out into a run and saw the man running at him. He raised his sword and swung. A loud boom went off and smoke filled the field. It cleared slowly and Chase was left standing. The man was kneeling on the floor the dark mist was gone and the man was wearing a black cloak.

"But, how...I had 1500 more ATK points than you. Why did I lose?" Said the man in an astonished voice.

"My monsters effect if my opponent destroyed one of my monsters while he is on the field he gains 500 ATK for each of them and I still had quite a few on the field. Sorry but you lose now tell me who you are and why you made me duel you!" Said Chase angerly.

"My name...my name is Damian."

• 1 month later...

Archived