White Devil Posted August 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 [align=center]Thanks.For the names = I had a hard time finding names... I wanted some original names... but it's hard to find some... For Knuckles' Secret: Thanx... I wasn't too sure about the OCG, but I knew the effect was pretty original, and it's the first time I make this kind of effect. It rarely happens that I find a new kind of effect. Usually, all my effects are a bit similar. And, actually, I'm pretty proud of this new effect :)[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Symbiote Posted August 9, 2009 Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 Well, good job. 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 [align=center]Thanx.Coming from you it means a lot to me :)[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Symbiote Posted August 9, 2009 Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 Wow... Your welcome/thanks. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lost Soul Posted August 9, 2009 Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 cool, i dont like the things like "Speed Beast - Sonic the Hedgehog", but other then that 9/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted August 9, 2009 Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 Nice cards. what about ' - EN000' Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 [align=center]true_madara_uchiha: Sorry 'bout the names, they're the best I could think of... do you think I should only put like "Sonic the Hedgehog"? BenTennyson: Yeah, sorry about that, I forgot to make an EN000. And, when I noticed that, I already had uploaded the EN001, EN002 and EN003 cards to imageshack and pasted them in the thread, and, I didn't want to start back.[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted August 9, 2009 Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 You can make EN000 now. The card can be Team Sonic. (tails sonic knuckles) I think you get the picture. (you undastand what i'm sayin?) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 Yes I understand. Maybe I could do that. I'll think about it. Thanks for the suggestion. [align=center]SHS-EN000 added (first card of the list)!This card was forgotten then made and added due to BenTennyson's suggestion. Tell me what you think about it my friend![/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 BUMP Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PokeMaster Calvin Posted August 9, 2009 Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 i like the new sonic team card. 8/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 [align=center]Thanks :)New card(s) comin' today.[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lost Soul Posted August 9, 2009 Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 [align=center]true_madara_uchiha: Sorry 'bout the names' date=' they're the best I could think of... do you think I should only put like "Sonic the Hedgehog"?[/quote']You dont have to, most people that look at pop culture cards know the story (that is why i dont look a full metal alchemist cards, lol). But i think it would be nice after all almost everybody puts things like "Speed Beast - Sonic the Hedgehog". I just put the obvious stuff like "Nagato, Founder of the Akatsuki" just so it isnt so short. Sonic the Hedgehog is a long enough name so you dont need that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 [align=center]Yeah, maybe you're right.But, I think I'll continue making names like these for this set, 'cause I started like this... so I'll have to continue that way.Thanks anywayz.[/align] SHS-EN009 and SHS-EN010 added! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PokeMaster Calvin Posted August 9, 2009 Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 new cards are cool. Silver pic is AWESOME!! 8.457735/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 Thanx :P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted August 9, 2009 Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 I like the idea. 9/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted August 9, 2009 Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 Dont post your card in other peoples threads. its spam Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
R@inbow Posted August 9, 2009 Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 great job 9/10 i would just change Atractive beast-rouge the bat to Bonny Beast-Rouge the Bat...or sth. else Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 [align=center]Thanks for the ratings guyz. MrBargo: I reported your post for spamming.[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 2 cards added! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 10, 2009 [align=center]MEGABUMP Please comment!I didn't have any comments on the new cards![/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted August 10, 2009 Report Share Posted August 10, 2009 Enerjak (because you aren't sure about the OCG): This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster cannot be Special Summmoned except by the effect of "Enerjak's Reborn". When this card is Summoned, increase this card's ATK equal to the number of "Ground Digging Beast - Knuckles the Echidna" in your opponent's Graveyard x 300. If activate this effect, you must randomly discard 1 card from your hand at each of your Standby Phases or you must reduce this card's ATK to its original ATK. If you do not, this monster removed from play. If "Ground Digging Beast - Knuckles the Echidna" in your opponent's Graveyard is removed from play, this monster's ATK is decreased by 600.9.3/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 10, 2009 Thanx, I'll fix that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
zxcv91 Posted August 10, 2009 Report Share Posted August 10, 2009 Very good 9.99/10it would have been 10/10 but you forgot dr.eggman Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.