Rainbow Dragon Tin?!

yes. there will also be a Volcanic Doomfire tin' date=' and a Hero something tin.

none are worth getting.

[/quote']

Have to agree with HORUS on this one. Konami's really being stupid with these tins, cause they're useless unless you play a theme deck. Correct me if I'm wrong, no one plays Volcanic and Heroes. Rainbow Dragon can be useful but it's effect sucks. The only card I thought about getting in the last tin set was Destiny Hero Plasma. It's pretty decent.

yes. there will also be a Volcanic Doomfire tin' date=' and a Hero something tin.

none are worth getting.

[/quote']

Have to agree with HORUS on this one. Konami's really being stupid with these tins, cause they're useless unless you play a theme deck. And no one plays Volcanic and Heroes. Rainbow Dragon can be useful but it's effect sucks. The only card I thought about getting in the last tin set was Destiny Hero Plasma. It's pretty decent.

i already have a plasma, but to me id have to disagree,some ppl play hero and volcanic decks, but theme decks arent the best way to go unless you know your opponents deck enough to build a themed weakness

cardcreator55' date=' i just don't like what you said...

there's a lot of people that run theme decks, here where i live one of my friends runs a volcanic deck and is pretty strong... he even beat monarchs...

[/quote']

O_o whoa, a volcanic that can beat monarchs? The only reason I said that is because I know someone whos runs a volcanic deck (has every card) and I crushed it with my "psuedo crappy monarch deck" to quote you.

Please don't neg rep me.

Archived