I have some Questions....

MujinTengu

Question

9 answers to this question

what card? Be a bit more specific.

Anyway' date=' you know what ritual is already, I see. Synchro is you have to tribute a tuner and some other monsters. Divine is pointless. Gemini means you have to Normal Summon it twice for the effect to work. Spirit means it returns to the hand during the end phase of a turn it was summoned. Toon means it can only be summoned if toon world is on the field. Tuner is nothing special. Union means you can equip it to a monster. I hope that answered your question :D

[/quote']

Thx it really helps!

It helps to look at other posts normally, and say thanks to all of them :?

But yeah, everything has been said. But Ritual, don't you know what that is? It's in your sig <_<

Oh yeah, don't even use Divine, it just makes you looks bad is all :?

Anyway, you know what ritual is already, I see. Synchro is you have to tribute a tuner and some other monsters. Divine is pointless. Gemini means you have to Normal Summon it twice for the effect to work. Spirit means it returns to the hand during the end phase of a turn it was summoned. Toon means it can only be summoned if toon world is on the field. Tuner is nothing special. Union means you can equip it to a monster. I hope that answered your question :D

:)

Anyway' date=' you know what ritual is already, I see. Synchro is you have to tribute a tuner and some other monsters. Divine is pointless. Gemini means you have to Normal Summon it twice for the effect to work. Spirit means it returns to the hand during the end phase of a turn it was summoned. Toon means it can only be summoned if toon world is on the field. Tuner is nothing special. Union means you can equip it to a monster. I hope that answered your question :D

[/quote']

Thx it really helps!

It helps to look at other posts normally, and say thanks to all of them :?

But yeah, everything has been said. But Ritual, don't you know what that is? It's in your sig <_<

Oh yeah, don't even use Divine, it just makes you looks bad is all :?

actually i do but im want to be sure. and thanx to everyone :)

[/quote']

Thx it really helps!

Archived