360 Achievements, PS3 Trophies, Wii.... xD

Captain Lawless

• I made this thread to ask a question and didn't want it to get insta-locked, so I'll make a discussion in the last Bullet.
  • I'm trying to get all of the Achievements on the Orange Box (no TF2, don't have live yet) and I went ALL the way through Ravelholm in Half-Life 2 only using the Gravity Gun to get the "Zombie Chopper" achievement. and I made it w/o cheating. I got out of Ravenholm, into City 17 again, and the achievement popped up. Went fine.
    A week later, I looked through my list of Achievements on HL2 and the achievement was gone xD But it was still on my profile. It was still unchecked on the game, anyone have that happen?
    it made me mad D:<
    robotnikshou.gif

• So, make the thread kinda legal, what's the best Achievement / Trophy you've gotten? How hard was it?
    Mine would've been the Zombie Chopper one, 25G, but it kinda vanished off my checklist... but me and my friend beat Halo 3 on Expert, that was pretty fun, got me 125G too. (I have every achievement on it, except for any of the online ones...

My Highest Gamerscore Achievement was 125 for completing the halo campaign but the hardest was probably "The Butcher" Achievement for Prototype that awards 50 GS for killing 50 Enemies in 5 seconds.

That one was really easy I just used my tentdrils and killed all of them. I got Mile High Club when I was over my friends house but I can't seem to get it for myself >_<

My Highest Gamerscore Achievement was 125 for completing the halo campaign but the hardest was probably "The Butcher" Achievement for Prototype that awards 50 GS for killing 50 Enemies in 5 seconds.

That one was really easy I just used my tentdrils and killed all of them. I got Mile High Club when I was over my friends house but I can't seem to get it for myself >_<

Yeah, thats how I got it as well. Its just that my game was glitched so I couldnt use any Devastators so I had to try with tanks (Thermaboric) but in the end I used my devastator.

the best trophy i've got is Share on LBP. It's Gold and sorta easy to get. Anyone who has a platinum trophy is sad or has a team of uber gamers and/or hackers working on the game. Seriously this one chick on PSN has like Five Plat. Trophies, i dunno whether she has no life or her bro just has no life i dunno if there's such a thing as a Lez with no life though.

Archived