[D'one] [Now making more] Pentagram Sealed Beasts [12/??]

Dragoone

[align=center]The seal is broken... time to re-merge¡

IDEA: The Pentagram Sealed Beast idea came to me like a shock this morning, it is not part of my already existing Wolfs Vs Dragons, still the Sealeds... well... you will see it when i show... stil... the idea was a shock. chained beasts, seals, and more¡ it will have like 10 to 30 cards the fully set but... here are them¡

[spoiler=EN001] EN001.jpg

5 Turns after this card is activated, take from your deck a "Ilussion of Pentagram" and play it.

[spoiler=EN002] EN002.jpg

3 Turns after this card is activated, take from your deck a "Activation of Pentagram" and play it.

[spoiler=EN003] EN003.jpg

This card can only be played with the ffect of "S3aled Pentagram". Remove this card from play to take and summon a "Illusion Chained Spirit of Pentagram" from your deck.

[spoiler=EN004] EN004.jpg

This card can only be played with the ffect of "Sealed Pentagram". 3 Turns after this card is activated remove this card from play to take and summon a "Chained Beast of the Pentagram: Spirit " from your deck.

[spoiler=EN005] EN005.jpg

This card can't be target of an attack. Once a turn, discard the first card on the top of your Deck, this card gains the follow effect depend on the card type: .-Monster/Effect: Increase the ATK of this monster until your End Phase. -Spell or Trap: Decrease the in 500 ATK of this monster in 500 until your End Phase

[spoiler=EN006]EN006-1.jpg[/img]

This card can only be summoned by the effect of "Activation of Pentagram". Just one time discard the card on the top of your Deck, this card gains the follow effect depending on the card type:.- Monster: If this card is removed from the field by result of a battle, remove from play the discarded card and Speccial Summon this card. -Spell or Trap: If this card is used as a Synchro Fusion material, remove from play the discarded card to speccial summon this card.

[spoiler=EN007] EN007.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon " Burning Pentagram Beast: Doom". You must also offer monster you control whose total Level equal 9 or more.

[spoiler=EN008] EN008.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)

If you play a "Burning Pentagram" and this card is on the field, this card must be used as tribute

[spoiler=EN009] EN009-1.jpg

This card can't be Speccial Summoned or Set, this card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Burning Pentagram". When this card attacks a Warrior-type or a WIND monster, increase the ATK of this card in 1000 until your End Phase.

[spoiler=EN010] 330979.jpg

This card cannot be Summoned or Set, this card can only be Speccial Summoned by tributing a "Burning Pentagram Beast: DOOM" of your control. When this card is face-up on the field, increase the ATK of all the monsters with "Pentagram" on it's name.

[spoiler=EN011] 330979f.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a "Pentagram" monster. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster in 500 by each card "Pentagram" of your control.

[spoiler=EN012] 330979e.jpg

Increase the ATK of all "Pentagram" Monsters in 200 by each Pentagram Counter this card have. Remove all your Pentagram Counters to deal equal damage to the number of removed Pentagram Counters x 200.

[spoiler=EN012]

IMG CREDIT: Cropping + rezising: ME ORIGINAL ART: Deviantart[/align]

FIRST 9 CARDS Slideshow

th_EN009-1.jpg

S3aled Pentagram?

anyway...

Some OCG fixes you might find useful:

normal summon = Normal Summon

special summon = Special Summon

spell/ trap card = Spell/ Trap Card

monster effect card = monster Effect card

graveyard = Graveyard

deck = Deck

hand = hand

Field = field

atk/ def = ATK/ DEF

ATK points = ATK

remove ___ from play = remove from play ___

a monster with "___" in its name = a "___" monster

opponents side of the field = opponent controls

your side of the field = you control

tribute = Tribute

level stars = Level

every = each

life points = Life Points

light/ dark = LIGHT/ DARK

warrior type = Warrior-Type

choose = select

???? ATK/ DEF = ? ATK/ DEF

as a result of battle = by battle

one/ two/ three... = 1/2/3...

attack mode = Attack Position

his/ her = they/ their

yup, i got a HARD work to make the two editions of my last beast [lvl 5 synchroh and lvl 9 Ritual] the effects truly are hard but... EN006 practicaly, one time when you are gonna to synchro fusion or your opponent get a high lvl monster, draw a card and discard it, if its a monster, remove the discarded card of the game, and speccial summon the EN006, and if its a spell or a trap when you do Synchro fusion and the monster is discarded/destroyed call it again to the field by removing from play the spell or trap card you got when you drawd that is on graveyard

still complicated, but is a good way to always have a card on field (the effect can only be used 1 time)

the 6th card pic is verey bad, i don think you should have a dead wolf with blood on it, thats chained, it ovensive and just wrong.

---

Maybe it dont look at simple sigth, but the chains and much of the blood is made by pc,

simply zoom it and the chain is made with a graphic program [photoshop/gimp] and just have some blood on teeth [Rest if its dinner] ^^

Disclaimer: NO ANIMALS WHERE HURT WHILE MAKING THIS CARDS.

---

the first two cards look WAY too similar in pics, effects are too bland as well

on the 6th card, I'm not seeing the atk/def stats on it. Did you give it any?

Ouch i totally forgot¡ the pic i took was before putting the cards [i had problems with the uploader] and the first two cards are the [first] Fake card of the second, give a waste of time, is used mostly to confuse [second] the true card, but not the real deal, the pic of both was edited to be [first] down, [second] up,

thanks by commenting...

S3aled Pentagram?

---

Yup, is... well... you should read the story of the how, in few words, S3aled pentagram is the fake that humes made to confuse the Beasts... they sealed them onto its own seals without knowing they where like grass. they find a way out of its prision [earth],.. still adding 3 new cards including a Ritual and a synchro

BAD PICS MY **** GRRR, BAD PICS¡... calm down me... calm... breath... THIS PICS ARE THE BETTER ONES YOUR EYES WILL SEE EVER¡ ¬_¬ still... do not dare to do a opinion of my pics again ¬_¬

sorry by overreacting, is just that... the graphic is my life, and these are the best ones i could edit, tell me what is a "Good" pic for you... still... your oppinion is apreciated

Archived