Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

Dragon Master

My opinion on the game so far it is very good i like all the characters expect that i do not like that Sentinels not counted as an x-men character reason being that i did not get the Achievement

Uncanny Heroes-Beat the game with X-Men theme team.

Discuss

Did you but the game on xbox live?

What do you think of it?

What do you think of the xbox 360 Achievements?

lol well my picks is two teams

cable' date='hulk,and jin

2nd which is the team is used the most is

megaman,jin,hulk

but the weirdest combo would be Black heart,Sentinel ,and roll or Magneto

[/quote']

Or even better, drop off Magneto and replace Sentinel with Juggernaut.

One of my favorite Fighting Games.

Unfortunately, the only teams I seem to battle against is Magneto, Storm, Psylocke/Sentinel. Its getting annoying fighting such broken teams.

Mine team is Wolverine (Metal Claw), Storm, Psylocke. No inifinites here.

Never cared for the arcade version of M vs. CC. But I see that this one is totally diffrend. Is it on the PS2?

Um...it started out on arcade, then went to Dreamcast, then PS2, then Xbox, then PS3/360. But the Dreamcast/PS2/Xbox versions are hard to find and often price around $70-$100 for a used copy. It's got around 50ish characters.

buyable characters ?

all characters are unlocked there is none to buy

What are you' date=' stupid? You buy characters, gallery images, and extra colour outfits with points which unlocks them.

[/quote']

Not in the 360/PS3 versions.

buyable characters ?

all characters are unlocked there is none to buy

What are you' date=' stupid? You buy characters, gallery images, and extra colour outfits with points which unlocks them.

[/quote']

Not in the 360/PS3 versions.

1) first thing i am not stupid

2) like tag said not for xbox 360/ps 3

3) where did u get this from

very thing is unlocked in the 360 ps3 version

Last I checked this thread discussed the game as a whole not a specific version.

While that may be true' date=' you should have realized he was referring to the Xbox 360 version (since that is what he mentioned in his opening post).

Arcade/Ps2/Dreamcast Versions > Next Gen versions

This game defines Arcade Fighters at its finest. I simply love it.

Barely. The only difference between them are a few graphical glitches in the 360/PS3 versions.

yes i clearly put xbox 360 in the first post the word Achievements also should of gave it away

Last I checked this thread discussed the game as a whole not a specific version.

While that may be true' date=' you should have realized he was referring to the Xbox 360 version (since that is what he mentioned in his opening post).

Arcade/Ps2/Dreamcast Versions > Next Gen versions

This game defines Arcade Fighters at its finest. I simply love it.

Barely. The only difference between them are a few graphical glitches in the 360/PS3 versions.

Agreed the only problem is jin mech his two ultra combos do look wired but a still good

Archived