Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor [DISC]

bury the year

Anyhoo, in honor (?) of the soon-to-be resurrected Persona RP that I made, I got this game, and it rawks hard. I'm on about Day 2 or 3, and it's getting quite interesting... It's a DS game, and I highly recommend it, but only if you've had a lot of experience with "mon" games, as the difficulty curve on this one is high. So, discuss. :3

My friend plays.

Biggest problem is Louis Cypher only appears as an extra boss he is an incredibly interesting character from what I heard.

Also Rinne I made a app a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG long time ago and you never, EVER ansewered.

My friend plays.

Biggest problem is Louis Cypher only appears as an extra boss he is an incredibly interesting character from what I heard.

Also Rinne I made a app a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG long time ago and you never' date=' EVER ansewered.

[/quote']

(((D'ya mind resending it to me? I'm so sorry. Dx)))

ONTOPIC: Cyber, you need to get it. ASAP.

I don't have it anymore, it had to do with Briarius the hundred handed one and a super sick guy.

At the time I did not know if the Monsers could apear or just gave you powers (the other apps did not help) I went with the former so Briarius could grow in size to fit his extra arms.

Can't you find the app somewhere.

Archived