Closed

Bassa

The final is here and only three people have made it through.

[spoiler=Contestants who have made it through]1. Yu-Gi-Oh Dude

2. Ice Drago10

3. Anonymous

If you didn't make it through, thanks for entering. I hope you will all join my new tournaments. Thanks for making my first tourney a success.

[spoiler=Final Round]In The final round you need to make a Dragon type monster with a cool effect.

[spoiler=Prizes]1st prize= 100 points

2nd prize= 40

3rd prize= 40

[spoiler=Cards i have got]1.Anonymous

2.Ice Drago10

This round will close when i get everyones cards back. Thank you!

Thanks for entering.

Here they are,

324670x.jpg

If this card destroys a monster you can send the destroyed monster to your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 non Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard, the Special Summoned monster is treated as a Zombie-Type monster while on the field. If the Special Summoned monster is a Water attribute monster, Increase the ATK of this card by 500. If this card is destroyed, destroy all monster Special Summoned by this card's effect.

324670c.jpg

Equip only to a Water attribute monster. If the equipped monster Special Summons monsters from your Graveyard, the Special Summoned monsters are also treated as a Water attribute monsters. If the equipped monster increases its ATK by its own effect, the equipped monster gains twice the that amount.

My cards:

13112b.jpg13112.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 WATER monsters you control. When this monster is summoned this way it gains following effect: Once per turn you can destroy 1 monster on the field and place 1 Water Counter on this card. By removing from this card 6 Water Counters, this card can attack directly this turn.

Here are my cards:

[spoiler=Cards]

342869a.jpg342869v.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Water monsters you control. When this card is Summoned, increase this card's ATK and DEF for each Water Attribute on field by 100 points. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, remove from play all monsters in field and Graveyards, including this card.

As u know, the moon has something to do with the sea.

Here are my cards...

[spoiler=Cards]326387.jpg326387h.jpg

[spoiler=Effects]Blood Leech ~ FLIP: Select 1 monster your opponent controls. Every turn, During your Standby Phase, the selected monster loses 500 ATK and DEF, and this card gains 500 ATK and DEF. When the selected monster's ATK and DEF both reach 0, destroy the selected monster. When the selected monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

Leech Fangs ~ Equip only to a "Blood Leech", the equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF and cannot be destroyed by it's own effect. When the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, select 1 monster your opponent's controls, as long as "Blood Leech" is in the Graveyard, the selected monster's ATK and DEF is halved.

Leech Fangs has a background, it's just dark, look closely.

Here are my cards...

[spoiler=Cards]326387.jpg326387h.jpg

[spoiler=Effects]Blood Leech ~ FLIP: Select 1 monster your opponent controls. Every turn' date=' During your Standby Phase, the selected monster loses 500 ATK and DEF, and this card gains 500 ATK and DEF. When the selected monster's ATK and DEF both reach 0, destroy the selected monster. When the selected monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

Leech Fangs ~ Equip only to a "Blood Leech", the equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF and cannot be destroyed by it's own effect. When the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, select 1 monster your opponent's controls, as long as "Blood Leech" is in the Graveyard, the selected monster's ATK and DEF is halved.

Leech Fangs has a background, it's just dark, look closely.

[/quote']

Nice!

Sorry bassa2, i have been busy and about to go away for a few days as i said.

I made a monster card but not an equip so im just posting the monster. The effect is underneath

[align=center]179705.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]During the turn that is card is Normal Summoned, all face-down Monster Card's on the field are flipped face-up in Defense Position. If there are more than 3 Monster Card's in Defense Position during your opponent's Standby Phase, control of this card is switched to your opponent. As long as this card remains face-up on your opponent's field, your opponent must discard 1 card from their hand to declare an attack with this card. If your opponent does not discard 1 card from their hand, control of this card switches to your field and your opponent loses 600 Life Points.

[/align]

Archived