Rate: THE RISE OF THE CHAOS HEROS

RaidenKamikaze

i thought the destiny heroes were awesome and evil heroes so i wanted to create chaos heroes maybe some other day i can make heaven heroes

chaosx.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card gains 100 ATK for each other Warrior-Type monster on the field.

chaosv.jpg

Effect: When this card is Summoned, halve the ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

chaossn.jpg

Effect: When this card declares an attack, change all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls to face-up Defence Position.

chaosm-1.jpg

Effect: During your Main Phase, you can equip this card to 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. That monster goes to your side on the field. As long this card is on the field the Equipped monster cannot be destroyed by monsters effect.

chaosk.jpg

Effect: While an "Chaos Hero" monster is face-up on your side of the field, you can Special Summon this card from your hand in Attack Position. By tributing 1 "Chaos Hero" monster on the field, this card can attack directly to your opponents Life Points.

chaosc.jpg

Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned you can Special Summon 1 "Doppelganger Token" (Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 5/ATK 1900/DEF 2000). This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If this card is destroyed you can remove from play 1 "Doppelganger Token" to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

chaosend.jpg

Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more "Chaos Hero" monsters

If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK or DEF of the destroyed monster, whichever is higher.

bump

Archived