lo sonic fans

bever

i have at least seven, 8, if brawl counts. i have an idea for a fan game in which sonic and eggman get handcuffed together, ad they fight enemies by working together. eggman will still be a villain of said game, using sonic to pull his machines, flinging sonic as a weapon, fighting sonic with robots, the like. anyway welcome to the forum, gladto have you here

i have at least seven' date=' 8, if brawl counts. i have an idea for a fan game in which sonic and eggman get handcuffed together, ad they fight enemies by working together. eggman will still be a villain of said game, using sonic to pull his machines, flinging sonic as a weapon, fighting sonic with robots, the like. anyway welcome to the forum, gladto have you here

[/quote']

Thats too much like the Crash game with Cortex and Crash. They would be sued for infringement.

I have almost every game from "Sonic Adventure" till "Sonic And The Black Knight". I am a S-O-N-I-C F-A-N! What I think would be cool is if the Remade "Shadow The Hedgehog". Took out all the cusing, put a cooler story line in, and add lots of Chaos attacks! Keep Shadow away from all the Guns! Let him use some, just don't make that the main attack stratagy. And NO SHADOW WORKS FOR G.U.N! Sorry, I just really think they could have done a better job. If there is one more thing I don't like it's Shadow's puches and kicks, what is he Mr. Fantastic!? Other then that, good game. I also think a cool game for sega to make would be well, actually if they did as I just said i'd be extatic.

I have almost every game from "Sonic Adventure" till "Sonic And The Black Knight". I am a S-O-N-I-C F-A-N! What I think would be cool is if the Remade "Shadow The Hedgehog". Took out all the cusing' date=' put a cooler story line in, and add lots of Chaos attacks! [s']Keep Shadow away from all the Guns! Let him use some, just don't make that the main attack stratagy. And NO SHADOW WORKS FOR G.U.N![/s] Sorry, I just really think they could have done a better job. If there is one more thing I don't like it's Shadow's puches and kicks, what is he Mr. Fantastic!? Other then that, good game. I also think a cool game for sega to make would be well, actually if they did as I just said i'd be extatic.

I completely agree with you 120%!...except for the things I crossed out.

Everything before Sonic Adventures( for Dreamcast) was good. I have Sonic Mega Collection so that's like 10 games in 1.

Archived