Open card contest

WTF

Post the best (and definitely balanced card) here.

Entry fee: 3 points

1st prize: 3 rep+ 20 points

2nd prize: 2 rep+ 10 points

3rd prize: 1 rep+ 5 points

End Date: 7/4/09

Contestants:

-etzer

- pikachu

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I guess I'm in. Points sent.

342537.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card is treated as if "Swordsmistress" is in its name. If a card with "Swordsmistress" exists on the field, this card must Attack it. When this card Attacks a monster that doesn't have "Swordsmistress" in its name, your opponent does not take damage to their Life Points.

This is not my best....'cause I have a hard time picking the "best" of mines.

........... i am new to this....360261.jpg if you can't see the effect, i will type it out. -----------This card cannot be normal summon or set. This card cannot be special summon except by offering 3 "Stardust Dragon" on your side of the field as a tribe. This card is also treated as Light Attribute. This card gain 500 ATK and DEF for each monster in your Graveyard. If a card effect's that destroy a Monster, Spell, or Trap card, you can tribe this card to negate the effect and destroy that card. If this card is tribe for this effect, special summon it on your side of the field at the end phase. If this card is destroy and sent to the Graveyard, special summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" in your Graveyard. -------

Here is mine

120610.jpg

Effect: When this card is face up attack position, you may bring 2 cards from your graveyard or out of play pile, and Special Summon them into your hand, once per turn. You may also destroy or take control of 1 of your opponets mosnters once per turn. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle or trap effect.

Im in points are sent and here is the card[spoiler=Card and Effect]178320i.jpg[spoiler=Effect]This card gains 200 ATK for each card with "Celestial" in its name. When this card destroys a monster in battle, you can discard 1 card from you hand to Special Summon a "Celestial Warrior" from your Graveyard. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, remove from play 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field, remove it from play.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived