Ongoing Marvel Set

marveldude16

It's not that OP'd 'cause all the 'M. Hero' cards are in this set that I'm making, so it's only useful to this set and so basically just does 100 life point damage. And besides, this is a jokey card, you need to know something about Marvel to get it though.

I just posted all the cards I currently have. I will be doing more but what do people think so far?

It's not that OP'd 'cause all the 'M. Hero' cards are in this set that I'm making' date=' so it's only useful to this set and so basically just does 100 life point damage. And besides, this is a jokey card, you need to know something about Marvel to get it though.[hr']

I just posted all the cards I currently have. I will be doing more but what do people think so far?

i know about marvel...>_>

many new cards. pretty good set. i see lots more coming? if so then great.

8/10

It's not that OP'd 'cause all the 'M. Hero' cards are in this set that I'm making' date=' so it's only useful to this set and so basically just does 100 life point damage. And besides, this is a jokey card, you need to know something about Marvel to get it though.[hr']

i know about marvel...>_>

many new cards. pretty good set. i see lots more coming? if so then great.

8/10

Glad you know Marvel, hopefully you got the Quesada joke then. Yep, many more coming, there is a Marvel figurine collection and I plan to do all of those plus some more, so it should be quite big.

idea already been done (quite successfully... although it never gets updated)... anyway I shall wish you luck :D

Thanks. yeah I know its been done, thats where I took my inspiration. I'm not trying to compete with it, I'm just making my own Marvel set

How are Sandman' date=' Venom, Dr. Doom, and Dr. Oc Heros? I thought they were villians.

[/quote']

They are, but M. Hero stand for Marvel Hero, like E. Hero fo elemental Hero. I didn't think M. Villain sounded as good, so I just called them all M. Hero. Then it can be called the M. hero set.

Archived