My First Cards Please Rate Them!!!... = )

Kevin Roman

Hello! This Are my first cards i made so far!. This is a second version Thread that i did a few days ago but people started complaining 'bout it cuz of the "links" now i'll try to show all the cards ok? Rate as you wish if the are good/bad , fair/unfair.

I remind you all this is a set i'm working on Thanks...

gahzertthemercylessdrag.pngw333.png

zahbatiellcommanderofth.pngw333.png

daighatheredbarondemon.pngw333.png

beheiliththespiritsummo.pngw333.png

If this face up card is selected as an attack targe you canactivate 1 of the following effect:

-Change the attack target to other monster on your side of the field.

-Special Summon 1 monster frome either players graveyard on your side of the field.

rahssouthesouldevourer.pngw333.png

kahmarthegreatbeastofin.pngw333.png

chaosoverlordemperor.pngw333.png

darknessemperor.pngw333.png

This card is unaffected by any card effect. This Card cannot be normal summoned or special summoned except by tributing

4 or more monster on your side of the field. When this card is summoned, you can send all cards on the field to the graveyard

(except this card) and increse the ATK of this card x 1000 for every card sent by this effect.

hiddenbeastofdestructio.pngw333.png

powerrelese.pngw333.png

beyondtheeternalroad.pngw333.png

To: Master of Pie Land

Hello... thanks for the reply, I see you are new around here like me,

i was thinking if you can try and add me to my buddy list i hope you dont mind.

To: elemntdragondive

hehehe thanks for the reply i've tryd' my best , that help me to improve myself now.

By the way... What is an "OCG ERROR"?

I love the pics on most of these cards, but I think a lot of the effects are way OPed beyond reason. your not even giving the opponent a chance to even counter at all on these cards, also those effects don't even have negs like extra summooning conditions or tributing monsters for it to work.

A couple OCG errors here and there no big deal.

I rate this 5/10 Below Par Cards

Hello! This Are my first cards i made so far!. This is a second version Thread that i did a few days ago but people started complaining 'bout it cuz of the "links" now i'll try to show all the cards ok? Rate as you wish if the are good/bad ' date=' fair/unfair.

I remind you all this is a set i'm working on Thanks...

gahzertthemercylessdrag.pngw333.png

zahbatiellcommanderofth.pngw333.png

daighatheredbarondemon.pngw333.png

beheiliththespiritsummo.pngw333.png

If this face up card is selected as an attack targe you canactivate 1 of the following effect:

-Change the attack target to other monster on your side of the field.

-Special Summon 1 monster frome either players graveyard on your side of the field.

rahssouthesouldevourer.pngw333.png

kahmarthegreatbeastofin.pngw333.png

chaosoverlordemperor.pngw333.png

darknessemperor.pngw333.png

This card is unaffected by any card effect. This Card cannot be normal summoned or special summoned except by tributing

4 or more monster on your side of the field. When this card is summoned, you can send all cards on the field to the graveyard

(except this card) and increse the ATK of this card x 1000 for every card sent by this effect.

hiddenbeastofdestructio.pngw333.png

powerrelese.pngw333.png

beyondtheeternalroad.pngw333.png

These cards are really good .

Archived