forming archetype idea

~Wright~

Hi. I'm thinking of making a little archetype that focuses on locking down your opponent by preventing them from placing cards on the field, or blocking out their card zones, (something like ground collapse). I'm not quite sure it's a good idea or people would like it. Also I'm having a bit of a hard time coming up with a name. Any ideas?

Hi. I'm thinking of making a little archetype that focuses on locking down your opponent by preventing them from placing cards on the field' date=' or blocking out their card zones, (something like ground collapse). I'm not quite sure it's a good idea or people would like it. Also I'm having a bit of a hard time coming up with a name. Any ideas?

[/quote']

Ojamas FTW

My idea has sort of changed now. The name I came up with was "Pollutant". The basic idea is when a pollutant monster is summoned, a P-Counter is placed on one of your opponent's card zones. One of the monsters prevent the use of card zones with P-Counters, one inflicts damage to your opponent for each P-Counter they have, one weakens the opponent's monsters, etc. There are also several cards that make the Pollutant monsters easy to summon. "Trash Dump" gives the opponent 2 P-Counters, and summons a Pollutant. They are all level 3 aqua dark monsters with low stats. I can't find good pictures of slime, so I'll post them in written cards when they're done. That's basically how it stands now.

Archived