{K.M}Forest Spirit Oak Heart{K.M}

PANDORUM™

My newest card, i saw this pic and i knew people would be using it right away so i grabed it and made a card as fast as posible so it's going to have a few errors even if i took my time making it so if you could point any out, also i'm not sure but i think it's my first Plant-Type.

49610k.jpg

[align=center][spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 Plant-Type EARTH monsters you control. This card is unaffected by Spell or Trap Cards. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Plant-Type monsters that are destroyed are sent to the Graveyard. By removing from play all Plant-Type monsters in your Graveyard, your opponent takes 500 Damage X each removed from play Plant-Type monster, This effect can only be used once during the current Duel. If this card is destroyed return all removed from play Plant-Type monsters to the Deck and take 100 Damage X each Plant-Type monster returned to the Deck to keep this card on the field.

[/align]

This card is unaffected by Spell or Trap Cards. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Plant-Type monsters that are destroyed are sent to the Graveyard(<-that i don't get). By removing from play all Plant-Type monsters in your Graveyard, your opponent takes 500 Damage X each removed from play Plant-Type monster, This effect can only be used once during the current Duel. If this card is destroyed return all removed from play Plant-Type monsters to the Deck and take 100 Damage X each Plant-Type monster returned to the Deck to keep this card on the field.

there...

pic is good so i give 9/10

Thought it was too low because i wasn't sure if with its effect too high would be overpowered.

This card is unaffected by Spell or Trap Cards. As long as this card remains face-up on the field' date=' Plant-Type monsters that are destroyed are sent to the Graveyard[b'](<-that i don't get)[/b]. By removing from play all Plant-Type monsters in your Graveyard, your opponent takes 500 Damage X each removed from play Plant-Type monster, This effect can only be used once during the current Duel. If this card is destroyed return all removed from play Plant-Type monsters to the Deck and take 100 Damage X each Plant-Type monster returned to the Deck to keep this card on the field.

there...

pic is good so i give 9/10

well that effect is there to make sure all your plant monsters go to the graveyard ignoring any effects that say otherwise because you want the plants in your Graveyard inorder to activate his effect that deals damage to your opponent.

thx for the fixes i'll get to it.

Well done. Looks good overall. The only thing that troubles me is this:

[spoiler=]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 Plant-Type EARTH monsters you control. This card is unaffected by Spell or Trap Cards. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Plant-Type monsters that are destroyed are sent to the Graveyard. By removing from play all Plant-Type monsters in your Graveyard, your opponent takes 500 Damage X each removed from play Plant-Type monster, This effect can only be used once during the current Duel. If this card is destroyed return all removed from play Plant-Type monsters to the Deck and take 100 Damage X each Plant-Type monster returned to the Deck to keep this card on the field.

Wouldn't a Plant or any monster for that matter, be sent to the Graveyard anyway?

very good pic. The Name is good, too...the OCG is average-good..

The effect is weird but nice.

But i always hated the thing with getting removed cards back..they aren't really removed, thx to these card effects..but the effect is still nice ;)

9/10

Archived