Malevolent Mech - Goku En

Monsters LV4 or lower (11)

Necroface

Pyramid Turtle x2

Beast of the Pharaoh x2

Zombeh Master

Jowls of Dark Demise

Marionette Mite

Paladin of the Cursed Dragon (Why couldn't there be a BEZD?)

Bone Crusher

Spirit Reaper

Spells (13)

Book of Life

Call of the Mummy

Zombeh World

Ribbon of Rebirth

Field Barrier

Shrink

Lightning Vortex

Allure of Darkness

Mystical space Typhoon

Back to Square One

Monster Reborn

Tribute to the Doomed

Terraforming

Traps (7)

Radiant Mirror Force

Bottomless Trap Hole

Black Horn of Heaven

Torrential Tribute

Sakuretsu Armor

Zoma the Spirit Dust Tornado

Seven Tools of the Bandit

Extra Deck

Stardust

Red Demon's Dragon

Please don't suggest Il Blud, Goyo, or a third Zombeh MASTAR, Pyramid Turtle or the generic Plaugespreader Synchros. Im currently working on getting those.

2x zombie master

1x il blud

1x DAD

1x PSZ

1x krebons

1x psychic commander

1x sangan

2x goblin zombie

1x tomato

1x Armageddon knight

1x mezuki

1x ryko

1x kokki

2x turtle

2x allure

1x cosr

1x card destruction

3x book of life

1x reborn

1x storm

1x trunade

1x brain

1x E-Tele

1x foolish

1x bftdd

1x terraforming

2x Z-World

3x solemn

1x TT

2x BTH

generic

with

2x doomkaiser

You know' date=' the cards you told us not to suggest are what makes a Zombie deck good...

[/quote']

I'm very aware of that but i said not to suggest those because i'm working on getting those. So you're telling me what i already know and i hate that.

Nice Build nate, i'm assuming that's what you're suggestion is for my build. I'm sorry but i'm Anti-DAD, he's got cool artwork and an awesome effect if you get him out, but DAD isn't my thing.

There is no reason not to run it... But if you don't want to you could run another ryko I suppose...

From it's build i assume that that's a zombie-synchro deck, huh?

Quick question. Anyone think i should run a Scanner or Needle Worm? (Scanner just in case of remove from play on good card and Needle Worm for mill capabilities.) Also, should i run a second Allure and a Graverobber's Retribution.

Allure is the only remotely intelegent thing you said.

Well uhm...first off you spelled 'intelligent' wrong and second each of those can be useful, Retribution can burn for cards removed by Necroface and Book of Life and then scanner can Beatdown or at least make up for the fact that i don't have any cards that can Special Summon from the D.D, as for Needle Worm he can mill out some good synchro and swipe fodder. By swipe i mean take control of.

I'm on a Wii so typing is a bit inaccurate at times. Needle Worm helps your opponent by thinning their deck for them and has absolutely no point in a zombie deck except for taking up space. Scanner, if I remember correctly only pulls from your opponent's RFP zone. Even if it did pull from yours, the chances of it being even remotly useful are less than next to none. Care to argue anymore?

I'm on a Wii so typing is a bit inaccurate at times. Needle Worm helps your opponent by thinning their deck for them and has absolutely no point in a zombie deck except for taking up space. Scanner' date=' if I remember correctly only pulls from your opponent's RFP zone. Even if it did pull from yours, the chances of it being even remotly useful are less than next to none. Care to argue anymore?

[/quote']

So wait Needle Worm helps my opponent by dropping 5 cards out of their deck and allowing me to take control of one of their milled monsters with Paladin of the Cursed Dragon as long as i have Zombie World on the Field.

Archived